The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dont worry about it... a lot can be done in the time we have left. Plus, if I started revision now, I would have forgotten halve of it by the time the exams come round!
Plenty of time.
If you've left it too late, that means most people have, which I doubt is the case.
If I mention revising at my school everyone gives me a really funny look
I can safely say that no-one is revising here..
Reply 43
Far too late, I think you should shoot yourself...:eek:
No you haven't...but it's better to start soon, maybe just reading a few stuff. If you have a good short term memory then just do most stuff in the week before each exam.
Reply 45
Mask Of Sanity
Plenty of time.
If you've left it too late, that means most people have, which I doubt is the case.

If you have then I have because I'm not starting for the next 7 years...:cool:
If you had any sense, you'd not make a thread on tsr and just get on and do it, if you were genuinely worried
Reply 47
You've left it a little bit late but if you plan your revision carefully over the next few weeks then you should be fine. Good luck!
i have 11 exams, no resits. started past papers in a couple of subjects, but revision starts properly tomorrow.

you have time, but make the most of it
Reply 49
People on this forum are 'tards. of course theres enough time :s-smilie:. You'd have to be really dumb if you cant get an A after revising solidly for 2 months. geeze. /rant.
Reply 50
Crucio404
People on this forum are 'tards. of course theres enough time :s-smilie:. You'd have to be really dumb if you cant get an A after revising solidly for 2 months. geeze. /rant.

yes because we are all geniuses such as you.
Reply 51
I have stopped revising ... have i left it early?
I timetabled myself to start on the 1st March; I spent the whole week before gearing myself up and then on the sunday I started I woke up extra early and began my revision, I continued with my timetabled slots till the tuesday then I got totally out of the habit having got piles of coursework still to complete. My good intention of starting on the 1st March didn't happen, I've been revising in drips and drabs whilst doing my coursework.
I seem to have spent a lot of time doing coursework and have ended up focussing on my revision on sunday's and spending all week keeping up with homework and coursework.
So last night I decided I was going to make a full revision plan; not timed sessions but just a rough outline of the topics I need to cover and by what date. Today I intend to get my coursework sorted out so I can spend all week doing revision.
I think although it would be great to be doing revision from March I don't think it's possible when coursework is due in etc so you've just got to try and keep up so it's easier.
I think you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 53
This thread is retarded.
I'll start revising late april early may.
Crucio404

:rolleyes: prat.
Reply 55
prat.

urm, not really. 2 months is alot of time. if you get a revision book, or take good notes, and spend that amount of time revising it, you will do well. i dont think revising for more than 2 months would help you in any way at all. I wasnt meaning to sound like a 'prat', it just seems silly worryng when you have two months.
Reply 56
Crucio404
urm, not really. 2 months is alot of time. if you get a revision book, or take good notes, and spend that amount of time revising it, you will do well. i dont think revising for more than 2 months would help you in any way at all. I wasnt meaning to sound like a 'prat', it just seems silly worryng when you have two months.

not everyone has 2 months left .... thats an assumption
I would hope you have started now just like 2 hours a day or something, that way you will feel better.
i pln to start properly on thursday.. ive been doing bits and pieces here and there though
I have an exam the week after we go back and I'm not here next week,
so I'm already revising
and also we're behind in history so I'm doing some extra work and also making vocabulary lists for french and spanish which I intend to learn
so yeah, I've kind of started revising..
Easter's a couple of weeks later than last year - I was revising for GCSEs by now even though I didn't actually revise at all during the holidays ...
We shall see if it's worth it :P

Latest