The Student Room Group

Weird to be attracted to chubby girls?

I am quite the fitness freak, always have been in pretty good shape and I really believe healthy living is important. Oddly enough though, I'm just sexually attracted to moderately chubby girls :confused: for reasons I do not know why (well sexually I find them to be more pleasurable in bed). My mates make fun of me and think it's extra weird that an average sized guy like me is attracted to chubby girls.

It's almost as if i'm pressured to go for slim girls but I am just madly obsessed with chubby girls and I don't understand why there's this perception that only chubby guys are with chubby girls? Is this really the case, is it really weird that I'm into chubby girls or are there any out there who have the same preference? It's just really annoying always being scrutinised for being with chubby girls :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
chubbychaser!!!

all joking aside do whatever makes you happy, at the end of the day when your on your deathbed yeeeeeeears from now your going to look back on your memories and if these fat girls are the ones that put a smile on your face then who the **** cares what your friends think?
Reply 2
Anonymous

I am just madly obsessed with chubby girls

I LOVE 'EM TOO . :mad:
Reply 3
If they are what you want they are what you should go for :smile:

Who cares what people think. I like people that make me smile and laugh - regardless of their size :smile:

Good luck..
Anonymous
I am quite the fitness freak, always have been in pretty good shape and I really believe healthy living is important. Oddly enough though, I'm just sexually attracted to moderately chubby girls :confused: for reasons I do not know why (well sexually I find them to be more pleasurable in bed). My mates make fun of me and think it's extra weird that an average sized guy like me is attracted to chubby girls.

It's almost as if i'm pressured to go for slim girls but I am just madly obsessed with chubby girls and I don't understand why there's this perception that only chubby guys are with chubby girls? Is this really the case, is it really weird that I'm into chubby girls or are there any out there who have the same preference? It's just really annoying always being scrutinised for being with chubby girls :mad:

I'm exactly the same in that sense. I love chubby girls and their sexy roundness :love: :coma:
J2890
it is quite unnatural to be attracted to chubby girls.
Going out with chubby girls is okay, but choosing a chubby girl over a fit girl is not right...its simply against human instinct.

That's untrue. It might actually be more "natural" to like women with some extra flesh.

Define "fit", also. Ladies can be chubby, yet healthy.
Reply 6
How chubby do you like 'em though?
Post an example pic....
Reply 7
i like big butts and i cannot lie....
Reply 8
Liquidus Zeromus
I'm exactly the same in that sense. I love chubby girls and their sexy roundness :love: :coma:

ooooh i think I have a chance :wink:

anyway OP i dunno why you think it's wrong, it's just your type. I wouldn't be ashamed of it... :/
I love healthy looking girls... Well, One healthy looking girl... She's gorgeous :yep:

Op...
It this ammount chubby to your liking?

You wouldn't believe how I found that picture... Search "Chubby Girl" on google images and the first picture is from a post on TSR "Do you have a problem dating chubby girls?"
J2890
Going out with chubby girls is okay, but choosing a chubby girl over a fit girl is not right...its simply against human instinct.

So... any girl who is chubby isn't fit?
Maybe there's hope for us yet!
I'd take a chubby girl over a skinny one any time! :eek:

Chubbies ftw, curves all the way! :smile:
SiaSiaSia
ooooh i think I have a chance :wink:

anyway OP i dunno why you think it's wrong, it's just your type. I wouldn't be ashamed of it... :/

Sia, you have a chance with me! :wink:
Reply 14
love handles :P
J2890

Hmm no. I thought it was the other way round. A woman with fat stored on her hips and breasts is more likely to imply that she is healthy and able to carry a child, whereas a very, very thin girl is more likely to be malnourished, possibly ill and unlikely to carry the child. Obviously from an evolutionary standing.
I LIKE EM BIG AND CHUNKKKKY! HAHA OP you rock lol.
I think it's awesome.
But then again, I'm chubby :L
scott202
I love healthy looking girls... Well, One healthy looking girl... She's gorgeous :yep:

Op...
It this ammount chubby to your liking?

You wouldn't believe how I found that picture... Search "Chubby Girl" on google images and the first picture is from a post on TSR "Do you have a problem dating chubby girls?"

In the sexy range, but she has an ugly haircut <_<
Reply 19
Are you African?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending