The Student Room Group

Attention whores...

Basically I was out on Oxford Street today and i saw this young lady probably early 20s. She was wearing a cream skirt, and you could clearly see her g reen knickers and i was like :eek: , what she wearing. I was obviously pleasured as well :biggrin:. I was walking slowly behind her , the n i saw a guy walking the opposite way and when she walked past him he slid his palms and looked in that sort of way. This did not stop, and I think she knew i was lookin at her then she smiled (maybe because of the general atention).
Ok , I might have been a little cheeky looking at her in her virtually transparent skirt, but it's normal right??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump! and my other question is what do you think of people like this?
to be honest i like it, but then im just a boy :tongue:
Reply 2
Which girl doesnt like a little bit of attention
Reply 3
People may do as they so wish, it's not hurting anyone...
xwardax

Tufts
Lol, some people have no shame. Green knickers with a cream skirt :rofl:
GREEN? :rofl:
Reply 7
xwardax

i suppose shes doin no harm to boys like me :p: but erm when green knickers are glowing through your skirt, maybe a bit OTT.
but i don 't mind visual pleasure :biggrin:
Reply 8
9MmBulletz
i suppose shes doin no harm to boys like me :p: but erm when green knickers are glowing through your skirt, maybe a bit OTT.
but i don 't mind visual pleasure :biggrin:

but yeh i agree green knickers and a cream skirt is asking for a bit too much attention...such as wolf whistles lol
Reply 9
who wears green under cream skirts :hmmm: how odd :p: If someone was to wear something like that then they can't complain too much :no:
Reply 11
I know the feeling, every time i go to bus rtop early morning (looking like crap with big coat on) i always get chatted up by freaks which won't go away, changed bus stop twice with no effect, now i wear a scarf over my hair if i have to go early. Its worked so far!
Reply 12
haha green knickers.
Reply 13
Seems like the OP enjoyed it - if so stop complaining
Reply 14
i wuldnt have looked... dont like green knickers. :l
Reply 15

OP, is this you & her by any chance?
9MmBulletz
Basically I was out on Oxford Street today and i saw this young lady probably early 20s. She was wearing a cream skirt, and you could clearly see her g reen knickers and i was like :eek: , what she wearing. I was obviously pleasured as well :biggrin:. I was walking slowly behind her , the n i saw a guy walking the opposite way and when she walked past him he slid his palms and looked in that sort of way. This did not stop, and I think she knew i was lookin at her then she smiled (maybe because of the general atention).
Ok , I might have been a little cheeky looking at her in her virtually transparent skirt, but it's normal right??

wat?
Reply 17
fanta90
Seems like the OP enjoyed it - if so stop complaining

ino i was just asking of opinions. did nt intend for it to be a complaint by anym eans
Reply 18
godspeed i mean the looking at her did not stop. dont u kniw what it means when someone slides their palms
Reply 19
Tyrotoxism

My ears have just been raped.

Latest

Trending

Trending