The Student Room Group

Girls: getting rid of the hair 'down there'. Boys, read at own risk - not pleasant!

Scroll to see replies

I use a Wilkinson Sword Quattro Bikini, and it's ace! It was £7.99, and it has a razor at one end, and a waterproof, battery-operated trimmer at the other end, with an adjustable comb thing, so you can adjust how close it trims :tongue:
Reply 61
I usually have a bikini wax but have booked in for my first brazilian next week. Has anyone had one? If so, can you tell me what it was like having it done? Am a bit nervous! Thank you!
pinstripesbaby
I use a Wilkinson Sword Quattro Bikini, and it's ace! It was £7.99, and it has a razor at one end, and a waterproof, battery-operated trimmer at the other end, with an adjustable comb thing, so you can adjust how close it trims :tongue:

I was thinking about getting one of those, but does the trimmer actually work well, or are you left with horrible stubble?!
If you use it quite often (twice a week-ish) without the comb, I find it ok :smile:
Reply 64
DitaVonTeese
I was thinking about getting one of those, but does the trimmer actually work well, or are you left with horrible stubble?!

Can get a pretty close shave actually.
*anon*
i use the trimmer without the comb... i cant see how anyone can use it with the comb?????
or is it me that just doest have that much hair?? lol
i think its such a good invention, i dont know what i use to do without it now :biggrin: half price at boots too!!!

ooh wow really
how much is half price? when does the offer end...
flowerpot123
ooh wow really
how much is half price? when does the offer end...

£4.40 in Boots. Don't know when the offer ends though. I have it and it's quite good, but I don't go for a Brazilian - I only really want to tidy myself up rather than anything else.
Reply 67
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=865538&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051 this one? shame it isn't on offer online if this is the one, i'd of ordered it cos I can't get into town for a few days :smile:
I just think for someone like a 14 year old that it's well awkward to get it professionally waxed x
Original post by Tufts
Get it professionally waxed. Seriously.

It's only about 8 quid.

Either that or stay natural.

NO, you could get an infection what's wrong with you?
Original post by anonymous_bv
NO, you could get an infection what's wrong with you?

this thread is like 12 years old luv
Original post by yxung.mxney
this thread is like 12 years old luv

don't call me luv you weirdo and yeah you can
don't call me luv you weirdo and yeah you can

the chances of getting an infection from waxing is way lower than from shaving.
My mother forced me to get professional waxing from fourteen, and it hurt like hell. Got laser treatment around a year ago.
the chances of getting an infection from waxing is way lower than from shaving.

you're an idiot
you're an idiot

i think you are actually xx
nope sorry not sorry

i think you are actually x
It is reported several places that Cleancut can make very smooth result but not as close as a traditional razor. Sorry for the weird question but can the remained hair be felt with fingers and especially tongue on the treated area or it gives smooth enough result? Thank you very much, in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending