The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Being at a school half full of Asian students, I wouldn't describe Asian girls as exotic or rare, but I honestly don't discriminate between Asian girls and any others. If I like a girl, I like her, no matter race or anything....I know some people (one of my friends included) prefer Asian girls to others, but I don't really have a preference.
Reply 21
Renal
I admire your mind reading skillz...

yeah, i had a feeling you are hinting at that :wink:
Reply 22
You do get some British guys that are absolutely obsessed with asian girls. The type of British guy that loves anime/manga would do anything to get with an asian girl haha.
Reply 23
I think that a girl is a girl as far as most guys are concerned. Race isn't an issue.
UKTopGun
You do get some British guys that are absolutely obsessed with asian girls. The type of British guy that loves anime/manga would do anything to get with an asian girl haha.

haha thats funny to think of
Nope, not really...
Some are attractive, some arn't.

But generally, they tend to be much happier and cheerful which makes them nice to hang out with.

/Stereotype
Reply 27
FiveFive
SixGood times.
dream on, you never got as far to say you had good times :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Reply 28
some are stunning. some aren't.

but that's the way of it with pretty much every race.

i wouldn't discriminate (positively or negatively) against a girl because she was Asian (or any other race) for that matter..
Well no more so than any other ethnicity.
Reply 30
They are too hairy...
Reply 31
Anonymous
Hi,

I'm a girl and just wondering what British guys think of Asian girls?? (chinese, korean, japanese etc)

I'm asking because I saw a group of guys saying some things about asian girls. And they were talking like they are really exotic and rare....:p:

Beautiful
Reply 32
_Cone
They are too hairy...

Hahah

They're not.
Reply 33
FiveFiveSix
I lived for 5 months in South-East Asia, so I don't particularly see them as exotic or rare. Much like any other race, you get ugly ones, average ones and stunning ones, but the stunning ones ARE stunning...

Good times.

Brunei?
Reply 34
Renal
When you say "British guys", what do you mean exactly?

I was thinking this exact same thing...:s-smilie:
duke5
Brunei?

Thailand. Pattaya to be precise.

A little time on google will tell you all you need to know about that particular part of the world :wink:
Reply 36
Why not just say 'white guys'...
Rei
Why not just say 'white guys'...

Because they're not the same thing - not all British guys are white, and not all white guys are British.
What's with the confusion over "British guys"?

What does your passport say? It's pretty simple.
Reply 39
Asian girls are kinky... allegedly.

Latest

Trending

Trending