The Student Room Group

AQA AS Chemistry CHEM2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I am starting to realise just how **** I am at this module. Nothing has gone right for me so far and it gets worse:sad:
Reply 41
Focus on something else for a change. Maybe if you go back to chemistry it will all click into place.
Reply 42
True.
I've been at it for 2 days now and nothing's worked out that well!
Reply 43
redporshe
Yo aeron prince, have you got the answers to the unit 2 exam style questions? If you do some rep will be coming your way :wink:

www.aqaanswers.co.uk/chemistry

pity your rep isn't worth anything... :rolleyes:
Reply 44
Laura373
www.aqaanswers.co.uk/chemistry

pity your rep isn't worth anything... :rolleyes:

Reply 45
redporshe
Any need for that comment?

Would be useful if you posted a link that worked :wink:

If thats any attempt at being funny then it failed completely.

lighten up, I was only joking...
www.aqaanswers.co.uk/Chemistry
Laura373
lighten up, I was only joking...
www.aqaanswers.co.uk/Chemistry

Thanks for the link :smile:
Reply 47
not a problem. Although I can't take credit for it; a new poster shared it on here a couple of days ago.

Does anyone know what the hell's going on with the substitution or elimination diagram on page 192?!
Reply 48
i hate mechanisms!
Malsi101
i hate mechanisms!

lol so you keep saying! :tongue:

but why? :confused:
Reply 50
EierVonSatan
lol so you keep saying! :tongue:

but why? :confused:

i don't know

tbh i haven't really even worked on them yet:tongue:
Reply 51
Malsi101
i don't know

tbh i haven't really even worked on them yet:tongue:

take a look at page 192 for me, you don't need to understand them to understand that that diagram is an utter fail :biggrin:
Reply 52
Laura373
take a look at page 192 for me, you don't need to understand them to understand that that diagram is an utter fail :biggrin:

yeah i've just noticed after several half-hearted glances:tongue:

how the hell is that first one an alcohol?:rofl:
anyone here using the collins textbook?
I like equilibria. However, I'm finding it hard to remember the *exact* mechanisms for the organic stuff, and also seem unable to right out equations for them aswell =S
Reply 55
Malsi101
yeah i've just noticed after several half-hearted glances:tongue:

how the hell is that first one an alcohol?:rofl:

i know! and the hot OH in ethanol should be elimination, not substitution. And the arrows at the top of page 193 seem to contradict what the paragraph before it said.
I've just emailed my chem teacher kicking off about it, dunno what he's gonna do about it though xD should give him a good laugh...
Reply 56
Laura373
i know! and the hot OH in ethanol should be elimination, not substitution. And the arrows at the top of page 193 seem to contradict what the paragraph before it said.
I've just emailed my chem teacher kicking off about it, dunno what he's gonna do about it though xD should give him a good laugh...

why-did he write it:s-smilie::P
Reply 57
Malsi101
why-did he write it:s-smilie::P

I know, I only really thought about it after I'd sent it :biggrin:
In November-ish, he kept going on about how good the nelson thornes online thing was, but how it wasn't working atm because the company were having problems. Then he went on sick leave for 3 months, so myself and a friend emailed Nelson Thornes about it so it'd be one less thing for him to worry about when he came back.
Turns out it wasn't their fault at all, he just hadn't subscribed any students to it and there was never any problems with the company.
Oh, how we ripped him when he came back last month!
Reply 58
lmao!
How did you lot do in the Jan Unit one exam. My theory is, that this exam will be VERY hard, as unit one was an extremely easy paper ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending