Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Edexcel A Level Business Studies (New Syllabus)

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I messed up my A Levels last time and I decided I don't wanna do Engineering. So out went Physics and Chemistry. I took up Business Studies and Economics as my new subjects. I'm sticking with Maths (but have to do S1; ick!). So I had my first Business Studies lesson and I feel that I have learnt nothing I mean it's a long note on characteristics of an Entrepreneur and I'm trying to figure what exactly do I need to know Can someone give me any pointers, and what textbook are you using. I went through the syllabus and they had a whole list. SOS. Thanks.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    we're using Business studies for Alevel - third edition by Ian Macouse, the fat, thick text book which weighs a tonne. Its really good though. I found the CGP Revision guides helpful as well but you will pick up marks when you apply your knowledge and explain it further so i'd recommend doindg case study questions which test your writing abilities.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am using cambridge business studies a-level.If u sit 6bs01,u can use peter smith business studies book but it has limited points.This point is just basic only.u can go to www.philipallen.co.uk.I think it is this website bcos i forgot edy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    we're using Business studies for Alevel - third edition by Ian Macouse, the fat, thick text book which weighs a tonne. Its really good though. I found the CGP Revision guides helpful as well but you will pick up marks when you apply your knowledge and explain it further so i'd recommend doindg case study questions which test your writing abilities.
    Go my hands on this one Awesome book with a great amount of case studies. Thanks for the suggestion
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    can nay one gv me edxcel BS Unit 1 paper 2010 pls !!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    the new syllabus is a waste of time, not many resoucres to revise from and mark schemes dont make sense wdf :mad:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 21, 2010
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.