The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
if i didnt go to jail, id shoot.

(i wouldnt have the guts in real life)
Reply 21
Keith Lemon
I'm sure you could grow to love your new look?

Hmm. Possibly depends what my new look was. Not if I ended up looking like Rod Stewart or something.
Well obviously you'd make sure you looked good!
Pakoras :smile:
Reply 24
Keith Lemon
Well obviously you'd make sure you looked good!

true. But what if you THOUGHT you looked good, but actually you'd turned into a Michael Jackson look-a-like with way too much plastic surgery?

I have to stop comparing the new look me to weird looking celebrity men...
Motherly Fatherly - I like pakoras!!! :biggrin:
Kick him in the balls and run
With the money, obviously
Maybe you do... Unless thats the look you would go for?!
Reply 28
IcEmAn911
Motherly Fatherly - I like pakoras!!! :biggrin:

ilovereggieyates(=
Pakoras :smile:

You guys are exactly right...:cool:

Pakoras Rule...:p:

...:woo:
*MJ*
I admire you analysis and also agree with it but read above...

I've read above, but I don't see what I should be reading.

At the end of the day, I am a man with a deep love for pakora so I would probably invite him to my local delicatessen for some impromptu nibbles before affording him the opportunity to regale us all (me) with his life story up to the point we met. Since I would secretly be recording such a session the boot would be on the other foot as I would sell the film rights for £10,000,000.01. Unfortunately I foresee my plan being faltered by the increased tax bracket imposed by the government in an attempt to squander my efforts at the last minute; a truly shocking tax of 99.99% would be applied (plus interest) to my earnings post haste. However, the story certainly does not stop there: the interest levied on my accounts force me into bankruptcy and I am sent to a secretive Mars penal colony where I meet Bill Bailey to throw off the shackles of oppression.

Man, coffee and no sleep does wonders for the mind.
Reply 30
Probably not!

So what would you go for then?
Reply 31
Captain Biggles
I've read above, but I don't see what I should be reading.

At the end of the day, I am a man with a deep love for pakora so I would probably invite him to my local delicatessen for some impromptu nibbles before affording him the opportunity to regale us all (me) with his life story up to the point we met. Since I would secretly be recording such a session the boot would be on the other foot as I would sell the film rights for £10,000,000.01. Unfortunately I foresee my plan being faltered by the increased tax bracket imposed by the government in an attempt to squander my efforts at the last minute; a truly shocking tax of 99.99% would be applied (plus interest) to my earnings post haste. However, the story certainly does not stop there: the interest levied on my accounts force me into bankruptcy and I am sent to a secretive Mars penal colony where I meet Bill Bailey to throw off the shackles of oppression.

Man, coffee and no sleep does wonders for the mind.

I honestly don't know what to say except...Pakoras are amazing...:cool: :woo: :p:
Reply 32
Your poll is open to abuse!
Reply 33
bambii
Probably not!

So what would you go for then?

The pakora option...:cool: :p:
Reply 34
Creepy
Your poll is open to abuse!

How?

Pakoras are not dangerous...:eek:

...:p:
Reply 35
£10,000,000? and you expect me to walk away!? :O
Id shoot the mofo right there and then
Reply 36
I meant in terms of plastic surgery and not looking like Michael Jackson :smile:

But if you want to look like a pakora...
Reply 37
I voted all four... am I allowed to do that?
Reply 38
Can I just ask a question about the hypothetical situation?

If I did shoot him would I be put in jail? Does the risk of being caught come into play? Or is it simply kill the man and get the money?
Reply 39
nuodai
I voted all four... am I allowed to do that?

If you really want to...?

If you don't want to submit a serious reply then that is why the pakora option is there...:smile:

Pick that one if you don't want to provide a serious answer...:cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending