The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Mask Of Sanity
I shall shoot him, take the money, and to make up for my deed, use the money to buy as many pakoras as possible.
Maybe even samosas to mix it up a little.
Oh yeah. :cool:

Glad you commented...:p:

Was waiting for you...:p:

I would just buy a few Indian restaurants and eat in them myself...:yep: :cool:
Reply 61
fran.ha
I could hide it :o:

My plan is being ripped to pieces :frown:

I'm thinking I would give it to Phil Mitchell. I'm sure he would be able to sort it all out for me for a share of the cash.

This.
Although I always preferred Grant.
Reply 62
fran.ha
I could hide it :o:

My plan is being ripped to pieces :frown:

I'm thinking I would give it to Phil Mitchell. I'm sure he would be able to sort it all out for me for a share of the cash.

Give it to Jonny Allan instead...:ninja:
*MJ*
But somebody else opposite you wanted it but they promised to give half of it to the poor and they had a gun to your head but you also had a gun in your hand, would you shoot them and take all the money?

Or would you let them them take it and walk away safe and with your life in tact and a good feeling that half the money went to the poor?

A few points on the situation:

* You are not allowed to share the money
* If you want the money, you HAVE to kill them
* If you want your life and a good feeling of a good deed then they will not hurt you if you will let them have the money and walk away and they give half of it to the poor

What would you do...:p:

Poll to make things interesting...:yep:

[This is just a reaction to an unlikely situation, I will not judge you or think of you as a good or bad person...:smile:]

Couldnt be bothered to read everyone elses posts past first page - will half the money definitely go to the poor?? Or are we taking this on faith alone?
Reply 64
bambii
This.
Although I always preferred Grant.

I agree. Grant is better. But then he is in Spain (is he?) and Phil is only in Walford - easier to get to.

Also I always think Phil was the slightly better one. Grant was a bit too nice.
*MJ*
Glad you commented...:p:

Was waiting for you...:p:

I would just buy a few Indian restaurants and eat in them myself...:yep: :cool:

Hah. :hump:
Actually, hell yes. In India and good ol' England. Investment material.
Pakoras make us rich. Pakoras make the world go round, not money.
Reply 66
Jennie1987
Couldnt be bothered to read everyone elses posts past first page - will half the money definitely go to the poor?? Or are we taking this on faith alone?

Nope it definitely would go to the poor...:cool:
Reply 67
But Grant has a weirder name. Which is always a plus in my opinion.

Plus Phil is getting too nice recently. He hasn't murdered anyone for a long time.
Reply 68
I would say WOWWEEEEE. CAN I BE YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Or If It was my money I'd **** it all and live in an apartment that cost me X thousand a week overlooking the sun sea and sand .

not really:P
Reply 69
Mask Of Sanity
Hah. :hump:
Actually, hell yes. In India and good ol' England. Investment material.
Pakoras make us rich. Pakoras make the world go round, not money.

I agree...:eek: :cool:
The G20 should be led by Manmohan Singh's waiter...:p:
The $1 Trillion Dollars should be 1 Trillion Pakoras...:yep:
Atleast we would end world hunger and that would solve so many problems...:woo:
*MJ*
Lol...clever answer but if he knows you then surely he will just ignore you and not give you any money and you will never, ever, ever, ever x 10^23 see so much money...:eek3:

If you know theyre going to give money to the poor then you could get a loan equal to the amount they would give you and get a face transplant. Then, with your new face they wont recognise you and give you money....lol
bambii
Ooh, attractive. Just the kind of thing a girl looks for in a guy.
Do you think you could try and look like Gordon Brown and then take over the coutry? That might be fun.

Good idea!...seems like the possibilities are endless, not only would you have alot of money, but the also possibility of running the country, also if everyone thought you were Gordon who would arrest you?! It could be a Government secret.
Reply 72
Tomato_Soup1992
If you know theyre going to give money to the poor then you could get a loan equal to the amount they would give you and get a face transplant. Then, with your new face they wont recognise you and give you money....lol

What if he saw your penis and has photographic memory...:eek: :cool:

...:ninja:
Reply 73
Keith Lemon
Good idea!...seems like the possibilities are endless, not only would you have alot of money, but the also possibility of running the country, also if everyone thought you were Gordon who would arrest you?! It could be a Government secret.

Atleast come as somebody who will solve the country's problems like superman...:p:
Reply 74
Keith Lemon

Exactly. I think we have solved the problem. But what if we lost the election?
You wouln't be able to kill him , as you said he has a gun to your head and oyu have a gun in your hand , who will die first if you try and kill him ? use your common sense.
Hrm... I would rule out killing him but I's wrestle him for the money :wink: hahaha
bambii
Exactly. I think we have solved the problem. But what if we lost the election?

Fix it? Kill the other party leaders?
Reply 78
Future pilot
You wouln't be able to kill him , as you said he has a gun to your head and oyu have a gun in your hand , who will die first if you try and kill him ? use your common sense.

He doesn't kill you if you let him have the money and you kill him if you want as you react first...please read the thread properly...:yep: :smile:
*MJ*
Atleast come as somebody who will solve the country's problems like superman...:p:

lol, not sure even he could save us right now, haha.

Latest

Trending

Trending