London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
UCL is in London ....'nuff said :lolwut:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
UCL. London, plus if you care, more people would recognize your degree outside the uk.
But St.Andrews is a wonderful place to study as well, apparently.
Well it looks like I'm going to have to allow myself to get infected with syphillis..

And Adil, Higgy is just playing about, yo.
Better employment prospects. Period.
Reply 24
necessarily benevolent
Why should I choose UCL over St Andrews?

Why should UCL students feel the inclination to prove themselves to you?
Reply 25
You don't want an American accent.

You have no idea quite how incredibly pretentious a large portion of the student body is.

It's nowhere near as pretty as it's made out to be.
Reply 26
necessarily benevolent
Reasons

Go

:o:

WHAT ARE WE YOUR DOGS... ITS LIKE SAYING "FETCH... GO!!!"
Reply 27
J-OD

Why should UCL students feel the inclination to prove themselves to you?
...?

Perhaps this person is trying to decide between the two universities? You don't have to get your bitch on. Why so defensive?
cause it's UCL.
Reply 29
All you to in St. Andrews is play gold, if you like golf go there. If you like city life choose UCL, but personally I think UCL is the obvious choice.
Reply 30
riotgirl
WHAT ARE WE YOUR DOGS... ITS LIKE SAYING "FETCH... GO!!!"

thats the way i perceived it also..
Do you live in the jungle or something? Everyone keeps raving its london its london. WOW. I live in London..theres nothing special about it unless of course you are a millionaire and can go to all the posh avenues.
necessarily benevolent
Reasons

Go

:o:

OP, you haven't even told us what subject you are going to read :p:
On that note, i choose UCL over every subject that both universities do.
I rate St andrews top for International relations; but I'd still choose LSE over it. :yep: (a bit unrelated I know... :p:)
Jessaay!
Cus I'm there!

But you haven't finished your A-levels yet :holmes:

Go to UCL because, in my opinion, it has a better student composition. Also, I can't help but think St Andrews just trades off its ancient-ness.
Reply 34
Grapevine
But you haven't finished your A-levels yet :holmes:

Go to UCL because, in my opinion, it has a better student composition. Also, I can't help but think St Andrews just trades off its ancient-ness.

I was going to edit it and say "hopefully" and "come September", but I couldn't be bothered and collapsed in bed instead.:yep:
Jessaay!
I was going to edit it and say "hopefully" and "come September", but I couldn't be bothered and collapsed in bed instead.:yep:

I forgive you :shifty:
Reply 36
Grapevine
I forgive you :shifty:

Then why the evil glare, sir? :huff:
Jessaay!
Then why the evil glare, sir? :huff:

:tongue:
Reply 38
prospectivEEconomist
Do you live in the jungle or something? Everyone keeps raving its london its london. WOW. I live in London..theres nothing special about it unless of course you are a millionaire and can go to all the posh avenues.

thought you're at nottingham.

Latest

Trending

Trending