The Student Room Group
When did you get the letter?

Edit: What are your qualifications out of interest?
Reply 2
it is wierd but if you have no other offers then dont turn down the chance!
add it and see what happens! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Give it a shot, I look forward to hearing what happens.
good on ya ..phone them up
Reply 6
Yeah I will keep you updated on this thread if I hear anything, I added it to my ucas.
Reply 7
Bit of an update on this is that I got a conditional from St Andrews which was my first choice and I'm fairly certain that I can achieve my conditions, now I'm not sure whether or not to cancel the UEA addition to my ucas and just firm St Andrews, anyone got some advice?
leemkule
Bit of an update on this is that I got a conditional from St Andrews which was my first choice and I'm fairly certain that I can achieve my conditions, now I'm not sure whether or not to cancel the UEA addition to my ucas and just firm St Andrews, anyone got some advice?

If you're confident you can get the grades, then you might as well cancel and firm St Andrews. My view anyway.
Reply 9
Waiting won't hurt in my opinion if you're guaranteed accommodation at Andies. It's up to you. Well done. :grin:
Reply 10
If the offer is the same and thats your first choice and you reckon you can get in then cancel the offer BUT think about if you dont get the offer marginally then you have two universities to plea to???
If thats the full medicine course then well done, if its the foundation year then take it also.
Reply 12
It's just the standard A100 from St Andrews, same with UEA - would much rather attend St Andrews though.
What are the grade requirements of both?

Latest

Trending

Trending