The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennie1987
Sometimes people make no sense :hugs:

Thank you, just very strange ): :hugs:

So has anyone pre-ordered Season Five yet? I pre-ordered Season Four in January last year and it wasn't out until September :L Haven't put my pre-order in for S5 yet though.
Original post by MysteryPass
Thank you, just very strange ): :hugs:

So has anyone pre-ordered Season Five yet? I pre-ordered Season Four in January last year and it wasn't out until September :L Haven't put my pre-order in for S5 yet though.

I will be awaiting the birthday/christmas period due to low funds...or possibly not even then. Its my sister's 30th this month/this year and more and more activities are planned then my couisin and his gf decided to get married in Mexico so thats a lot of money earmarked. Its a happy end goal though.

Original post by bpool1994
Who indeed? For all you know, I might be an actor hired to post this on the thread. :eek: :smile:

Now it might just be that people arent entirely existant, and I am just the centre of an experiment/project/universe created by some deity. Long story short, no pay.
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
Raj is gay? :eek:

According to Wikipedia he's married an Indian model and actress, so I don't think he is :no:
Just found someone had posted this on their facebook page. Not sure how new it is maybe you've all seen it, but I think it's really cool :biggrin:

[video="youtube;YmVwVcSw5Eg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmVwVcSw5Eg[/video]
Original post by LonelyTimeLord
Just found someone had posted this on their facebook page. Not sure how new it is maybe you've all seen it, but I think it's really cool :biggrin:

[video="youtube;YmVwVcSw5Eg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmVwVcSw5Eg[/video]

Yeh, sorry not that new. Still cool though
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
According to Wikipedia he's married an Indian model and actress, so I don't think he is :no:

Well Ill be changing my post(s) as my source - not Wikipedia - have now changed their article...balls.
New episode tonight! I've seen a teaser and I'm really excited! :h:
Original post by MysteryPass
New episode tonight! I've seen a teaser and I'm really excited! :h:

Its not a new ep but they did say there will be one in a few weeks right before the ep started so :dance: in a few weeks time!

:call:
GUYS! E4 SAY NEW EPS ON E4 ON THURSDAYS, STARTING IN A FEW WEEKS SO START YOUR SERIES LINKS NOW TO BE CAREFUL!
:call2:

Quite proud of the smilies, fitting and fun
Reply 2968
Its not a new ep but they did say there will be one in a few weeks right before the ep started so :dance: in a few weeks time!

I think she meant a new US episode, which there was last night. :smile:

:call:
GUYS! E4 SAY NEW EPS ON E4 ON THURSDAYS, STARTING IN A FEW WEEKS SO START YOUR SERIES LINKS NOW TO BE CAREFUL!
:call2:

Quite proud of the smilies, fitting and fun

Those smilies are very entertaining.Just spent at least 5 minutes watching them :P
Yeah there was a new ep last night. I think you'll find quite a few fans of the show won't bother waiting for crappy E4 to show it and will just watch it online at US pace.
Original post by Serentonin
Yeah there was a new ep last night. I think you'll find quite a few fans of the show won't bother waiting for crappy E4 to show it and will just watch it online at US pace.

I do know that but as the E4 was on last night and almost all other times they are not on the same night, its easier to assume its the UK showing on a UK forum.
Original post by J@tko
I think she meant a new US episode, which there was last night. :smile:

Thanks...coinky dink :shock:

BTW for whoever negged - this is not sarcasm, I was genuinely shocked as above post shows.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2973

Spoiler

:biggrin:
Original post by J@tko

Spoiler

:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 2975
March 29th, 8pm, mark your calenders. :wink:
Reply 2976
Watching the first episode on E4 and it is weird how they originally wrote Sheldon as a person who masturbates on a regular basis and that he fancies Penny, vying in part with Leonard for her affections.
Original post by Mess.
Watching the first episode on E4 and it is weird how they originally wrote Sheldon as a person who masturbates on a regular basis and that he fancies Penny, vying in part with Leonard for her affections.

If you watch the original unaired pilot, Sheldon wasn't written as a virgin :mmm:
So I was looking on the internet for jewellery, as you do, and I found the below which says 'This handmade wax seal necklace features a dog which represents loyalty and friendship. The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco wore her wax seal Dog necklace on The View.'

http://www.pyrrha.com/shop/product/id/55/dog-wax-seal-necklace
Reply 2979
Original post by S-man10
If you watch the original unaired pilot, Sheldon wasn't written as a virgin :mmm:

Have you got a link/place to watch that? I looked for it but couldn't find more than a scene.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending