The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Isn't Raj a doctor?
Original post by Vikki Sanders
In general, it is always complicated to share a room or a flat. Everybody has something strange inside.

So true. And so funny. It's about how willing you are to change yourself and accept someone else's strangeness. Making an agreement if you will. :wink:
Original post by Blondie987
Isn't Raj a doctor?

Acknowledged as soon as posted, ah the nostalgia of so many years ago. Unfortunately you can't change a poll; otherwise I have another TBBT one I also mucked up which I would be changing right now.
Original post by Jennie1987
Acknowledged as soon as posted, ah the nostalgia of so many years ago. Unfortunately you can't change a poll; otherwise I have another TBBT one I also mucked up which I would be changing right now.

Want me to set the next one up? So it's right? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhr90
Want me to set the next one up? So it's right? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:unimpressed: oh you! Set up any you'd like but next time I give it a go it will be done right, I can't go through this three times.
Contains spoilers from last weeks episode on E4. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Spoiler

Only 3 episodes of Season 9 remaining. :frown: :frown:

When Season 9 of BBT ends, what will you be watching next? I never know what to do with myself in the breaks between seasons, haha. I've nearly finished The Office and just started Always Sunny but nothing will ever replace Friends and BBT - the two greatest comedy shows ever. :biggrin:
Original post by asif007
Only 3 episodes of Season 9 remaining. :frown: :frown:

When Season 9 of BBT ends, what will you be watching next? I never know what to do with myself in the breaks between seasons, haha. I've nearly finished The Office and just started Always Sunny but nothing will ever replace Friends and BBT - the two greatest comedy shows ever. :biggrin:

Summer certainly looks sparse with GOT, Agents of Shield, The Flash and other things all finishing until September at the earliest.
Original post by dhr90
Contains spoilers from last weeks episode on E4. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Spoiler

Also contains spoilers from Thursday's episode (The Viewing Party Combustion):

Spoiler

Original post by Rakas21
Summer certainly looks sparse with GOT, Agents of Shield, The Flash and other things all finishing until September at the earliest.

Will you be watching any backdated shows or just watching what's on the air now? Most of the shows that run through the summer aren't that good TBH - apart from Baby Daddy and maybe a few others.
Original post by asif007
Will you be watching any backdated shows or just watching what's on the air now? Most of the shows that run through the summer aren't that good TBH - apart from Baby Daddy and maybe a few others.

Yeah, i mainly stream rather than watch TV so i'll be watching a few series. Right now when not watching a new series i'm going through Startrek Voyager and The Big Bang theory.

At least the cinema looks good.. Captain America, Xmen, Startrek, Gambit, Doctor Strange, Harry Potter, Starwars.
Original post by Rakas21
Yeah, i mainly stream rather than watch TV so i'll be watching a few series. Right now when not watching a new series i'm going through Startrek Voyager and The Big Bang theory.

At least the cinema looks good.. Captain America, Xmen, Startrek, Gambit, Doctor Strange, Harry Potter, Starwars.

Cool, sounds like a plan. I'm the same - I do have a TV but the aerial reception is horrible so I mostly watch shows I've downloaded. Never really explored any sci-fi series like Star Trek but maybe one day if I'm curious...

Haha yes, we're sorted for films all through the rest of 2016. Will definitely be catching Civil War and X-Men as soon as they come out. I don't think Gambit is releasing this year though, it's been delayed until at least 2017. :s-smilie:
Original post by asif007
Cool, sounds like a plan. I'm the same - I do have a TV but the aerial reception is horrible so I mostly watch shows I've downloaded. Never really explored any sci-fi series like Star Trek but maybe one day if I'm curious...

Haha yes, we're sorted for films all through the rest of 2016. Will definitely be catching Civil War and X-Men as soon as they come out. I don't think Gambit is releasing this year though, it's been delayed until at least 2017. :s-smilie:

Abdnon what your doing for the next 90 minutes tonight and go find a stream of Startrek Deep Space 9 series 4 episodes 1 and 2 (2-parter). If you don't like that, you don't like Sci-Fi. If you do, you'll be hooked.
:shock:

My browser will not let me open the page to find out what was going on so I'm just guessing this was a charity costume party:

Irl Kaley Cuoco just had to post an apology for her 4th of July puppy pic:

Her dog is sat on a flag and this is apparently offensive and disrespectful :dontknow: if you meant it in that way I'm pretty sure the dog wouldn't just be sat there.

And in case you were wondering, yes I purposely picked a version of the related image that included Kaley in a revealing dress. There were only like 4 options, why not?
(edited 7 years ago)
That fancy dress thing was the cast doing a Rocky Horror Show thing. Think it was a play?
Original post by dhr90
That fancy dress thing was the cast doing a Rocky Horror Show thing. Think it was a play?

Ah just thought it was a group costume choice!
From Star Trek to X-Men, Patrick Stewart has firmly cemented himself as a legend. And what better way to prove this then owning someone upset by the public repeating a line you said to them?

Wil and Patrick have a bond that cannot be broken:

There are more but we can't have everything and you guys know how to Google :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Fantastic news!!! The new series starts on Thursday 20th October!!!! :awesome::woo::nutcase::party::h:*
Original post by jennie1987
fantastic news!!! The new series starts on thursday 20th october!!!! :awesome::woo::nutcase::party::h*

yay!

Prsom

Quick Reply

Latest