The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Kiyoko
Im weirdly attracted to Sheldon:unsure: haha!

Me too, I would fancy him if he was a real guy. Love this show.
Reply 42

What?!! No! Thats mind-bogglingly realistically weird...god the jumbling of adjectives trying in vain to describe my reaction!
I LOVE the big bang theory.
Leonard :heart:
loooove this show :biggrin: I wet myself when Sheldon had to smile hahahahha
Reply 45
TarantuLove
loooove this show :biggrin: I wet myself when Sheldon had to smile hahahahha

LOL I loved the bit where they go out for a meal and theyre looking to Leonard for when they can leave Raj....and then Charlie Sheen!!
doggyfizzel
Anyone know when the season 2 DVD comes out?

it's gonna be a while methinks.... season 1 didn't come out until jan, my guess (for the UK) is september around then perhaps?
Xenomorph v2.1
I absolutely love this show, my favourite by far. Finally there's a show about Geeks :woo: and the humour is just so unique not the typical american sitcom comedy stuff. Also, Kaley Cuoco a.k.a Penny is hot :yep:

couldn't agree more

especially kaley cuoco :p:
Reply 48
Mr Nonsense
it's gonna be a while methinks.... season 1 didn't come out until jan, my guess (for the UK) is september around then perhaps?

Hey thats what I said - back read lol
Jennie1987
What?!! No! Thats mind-bogglingly realistically weird...god the jumbling of adjectives trying in vain to describe my reaction!

Sorry! :o:
Came across it yesterday.
Reply 50
Woo! I recently discovered this show on E4...and thanks to sparkplug I'm now watching all the episodes :biggrin: Has anyone seen 8 Simple Rules which Kaley Cuoco was in?
Reply 51
FoxyRedd
Woo! I recently discovered this show on E4...and thanks to sparkplug I'm now watching all the episodes :biggrin: Has anyone seen 8 Simple Rules which Kaley Cuoco was in?

Yep 8 Simple Rules was a great programme! Shame it ended, anyway Big Bang Theory is hilarious and Kaley Cuoco is HOT. (We all know we watch it because of her anyway :p: )
M1R4J
Yep 8 Simple Rules was a great programme! Shame it ended, anyway Big Bang Theory is hilarious and Kaley Cuoco is HOT. (We all know we watch it because of her anyway :p: )

I think she's a little plain looking! Bit too "American" for me!
Reply 53
GodspeedGehenna

Noo, you know you do! I can see into your head :ninja:

BTW, i solved that sig thing, I got you mixed up with Saruken, only because you both go kent!
GodspeedGehenna

You could say that. She has nice skin though and a great body. :cool:
:giggle:

Saruken was the one who introduced me to the big bang theory!
Reply 56
I absolutely love BBT. It's one of the few comedies I actually burst out laughing at. I loved the ep in series 1 where Howard ate the peanut laden biscuit, and ended up with a hugely swollen face.
Reply 57
BBT is awesome.
Reply 58
:woo:
Reply 59
FoxyRedd

Yeh saw all the 8 Simple Rules, loved it, shame about the dad Jon Ritter - I saw a thing on his death apparently they were filming and he wasnt feeling well so went to lie down and someone pushed him to go to hospital as he was getting worse and he died during the operation cos he had a huge aortic tear!! Think they did their best trying to carry the series on though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending