The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
My favourite is Dr.Sheldon Cooper:yep:
Raj has a Ph.D. Sheldon, Leonard and Raj have Ph.Ds whilst Howard has a M.Eng and Penny has her high-school diploma XD
Reply 122
LastLordofTime
Raj has a Ph.D. Sheldon, Leonard and Raj have Ph.Ds whilst Howard has a M.Eng and Penny has her high-school diploma XD

:facepalm: See I knew it!!! :ashamed: But I dont think I can change it :no:
XD It's all on the wiki for the show. He's an astro physicist.
LastLordofTime
XD It's all on the wiki for the show. He's an astro physicist.

Love the Grim Reaper avatar.
Sheldon! :thumbsup:
Ah, his smile. :love:
Reply 126
Sheldon ! :woo: Its hilarious how he throws fits when someone either sits on his spot on the couch, or if someone i.e. Penny does something to "insult" him. 3 Strikes :ninja:
Reply 127
M1R4J
Sheldon ! :woohoo: Its hilarious how he throws fits when someone either sits on his spot on the couch, or if someone i.e. Penny does something to "insult" him. 3 Strikes :ninja:

I believe you now have 1 strike :eek: because didnt you choose The Dumpling Paradox? Yet say Sheldon?
Reply 128
M1R4J
Sheldon ! :woohoo: Its hilarious how he throws fits when someone either sits on his spot on the couch, or if someone i.e. Penny does something to "insult" him. 3 Strikes :ninja:

btw change your emoticon to woo instead of woohoo to get the animation
Reply 129
Jennie1987
I believe you now have 1 strike :eek: because didnt you choose The Dumpling Paradox? Yet say Sheldon?

haha thanks, I was wondering why it didnt work...

btw, watch this,
a nice barrel of laughs :biggrin:
Reply 130
M1R4J
haha thanks, I was wondering why it didnt work...

btw, watch this,
a nice barrel of laughs :biggrin:

Will watch when I can activate the speakers lol but thanks, from what I had a little look at its good :biggrin:
Oh, just in case there are people that don't know, The Big Bang Theory got renewed for two more seasons of 22 episodes each a couple of weeks ago.
Reply 132
LastLordofTime
Oh, just in case there are people that don't know, The Big Bang Theory got renewed for two more seasons of 22 episodes each a couple of weeks ago.

:clap2: Cool, didnt know!!

Everything 90s Society
Reply 133
Apparently we need lots of regular activity from potential members to be a society
Jennie1987
Apparently we need lots of regular activity from potential members to be a society

OK. I will try to post as much as possible! :woo:
Reply 135
Saruken
OK. I will try to post as much as possible! :woo:

Me too! (hope this counts :cool: )
Reply 136
Lol yeh so do I its gotta be consistent so I guess it does. Just spread the word if you find anyone you think might be into BBT
Reply 137
It's best to keep the thread rolling! Keep it live in the forum...

Anyway, does anyone remember this scene? Hilarious!

Reply 138
M1R4J
It's best to keep the thread rolling! Keep it live in the forum...

Anyway, does anyone remember this scene? Hilarious!

Lol 'or any measurable upper body strength'! 'Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch'!
Leonard looks so much better in this clip! And Sheldon is more relaxed in the way he talks and fits in like 'nahhh' whereas hed normally say but blah blah revealing what happened blah Leonard? Then Leonard would have to explain
Reply 139
Hmm maybe if we took time talking about one thing this would be a longer and more diverse thread - we do keep going ...and....and...and...i remember...what about...and...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending