Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight, but want gay sex

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

Basically, I'm a bit confused here.

I'm straight (I think I am anyway), but have always had a part of me that wanted to "experiment". I love the idea of masturbating and sucking another guy, and would to be on the receiving end of anal. But I have never had emotion feelings for guys, only a bit of sexual.

I'm now at uni, and want to try stuff. Despite still being a virgin, I really am tempted to go out and try to get a like minded guy who just wants a bit of sex.
    Any idea's on how to do this without anyone who knows me finding out?

Anon or delete. Thanks.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bicurious then.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Would you rarther have sex with a hot girl right now or a hot guy?

if I had the choice - girl.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's similar to me, but I'm not confused, I know what I want. You can PM me if you wanna chat about it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're a a gay. Well done.

Don't feel ashamed OP, it's more common that you think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a bit like me. In that anything I think about of guys is purely sexual. I'm probably bi, but i could never see myself having anything close to a relationship with another guy.

I could have written that myself. I really want to suck a guy off and receive anal, but the thought of kissing a guy I find rupulsive
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    your gay but don't know yet

just wait till you find your sexuality

Good luck
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered things like t'internet, visiting a gay club/bar, and so on?
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your bicurious if your desperate for a label, but dont feel tied to a label, do what feels right and dont worry about it.

I know, typical lib dem post.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    As a homosexual I think it doesn't make you gay to want to just experiment for sexual gratification, or even to regularly have sex with someone of the same sex if it's just on a sexual level. If you start developing an emotional attachment then yeh you might be bisexual but if you're concerned you might be gay then I wouldn't say you were.

A lot of girls make out with their friends while drunk or out having fun and I wouldn't say that made them lesbians. I knew some girls at my Sixth Form that all had boyfriends but would get together and use sex toys on each other just for fun, I wouldn't describe them as lesbians.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just go to a gay club and see what happens.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx..SPOTTABLE..xx)
    your gay but don't know yet

just wait till you find your sexuality

Good luck
    (Original post by _Cone)
    You're a a gay. Well done.
    I love how people can make judgements like these based on anon posts :rolleyes:

The OP sounds bi-curious (the clue is in the title of the thread):

(Original post by Anonymous)
    if I had the choice - girl.
    Which is:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't feel ashamed OP, it's more common that you think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Furthermore, that's pretty much my plan when i go to Uni in September. Living where i live, not much chance to experiment, and I want to try new things.

its not the label I worry about, its other people finding out. As where I'm at uni (and my home town) are very small, anything I did there would get back to people I know (which IS what I'm concerned about for now).

Re the internet suggestion - would that actually be safe for someone who just wants to experiment? I don't think I have the confidence to go to a gay club or whatever.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperBrain)
    I love how people can make judgements like these based on anon posts :rolleyes:

The OP sounds bi-curious (the clue is in the title of the thread):

Which is:
    If he wants to pack some fudge then it's clear he's a gay!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Cone)
    If he wants to pack some fudge then it's clear he's a gay!
    What if you had anal sex with a girl?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    but dude come on, wouldn't you wanna lose your virginity to a girl , rather than a guy ?

cos damn that will be one hard thing to forget
Updated: July 28, 2011
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.