The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fwat
My money is on catholic school or underground sex camp.

underground sex camp LOL!!

that kind of behaviour is sooo messed up. i've never heard of girls using sex toys on each other...unless they were gay or bi.
Original post by christykai1049
:lolwut: what type of sixth form was this?! thats not really normal now is it?

You know I almost didn't recognise my on words that you quoted there - this thread is like 2 years old :tongue:

At that point I had spoken to girls at my Sixth Form who had got drunk together and used sex toys on each other at a sleep over just for a laugh - the one I was speaking to about this said she didn't feel comfortable with them doing it but the rest seemed ok.

Guess it does happen.
Original post by Faustus Fotherby
You know I almost didn't recognise my on words that you quoted there - this thread is like 2 years old :tongue:

At that point I had spoken to girls at my Sixth Form who had got drunk together and used sex toys on each other at a sleep over just for a laugh - the one I was speaking to about this said she didn't feel comfortable with them doing it but the rest seemed ok.

Guess it does happen.

oh haha sorry. didnt look at the date of the thread :ahee:
thanks for replying though. :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous

Manhunt. Google it.

EDIT: Now I feel like an idiot for responding to an ancient thread. Ho-hum. At least I didn't spend a lot of time...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 64
Lots of straight men do other men up the ass to assert their dominance. However, you want to take it up the ass, which suggests you're a poof.
Reply 65
if u have an iphone the following apps will be the best: grindr, bender and qrushr however gaydar which is a website also has an app. for websites i would suggest gaydar and adam4adam.
find and use a glory hole then....
Original post by _Cone
If he wants to pack some fudge then it's clear he's a gay!

Oh dear.
Original post by infernalcradle
find and use a glory hole then....

Maybe not the safest option to suggest there....
Bicurious/ bisexual? Go to an LGBT centre or gay bar, or gay dating site.

I'd like to add that I think sex should be confined to loving relationships.
Original post by BethaneyJ
Oh dear.

Hahahaha! That made me laugh out loud : D

Yeah some people are 'hella' ignorant :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending