The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well i gave up being sarcastic lol...i cringe everytime i watch friends and see chandler make his comments ( i'm so jealous)...i just want this TO BE OVER!!!
I gave up chocolate, though got off to a bad start. Was ill and extremely tired on Ash Wednesday and had lost track of the days, so accidentally ate a chocolate pudding! :eek:

Been good since then though :cool:
flowermaster91
well i gave up being sarcastic lol...i cringe everytime i watch friends and see chandler make his comments ( i'm so jealous)...i just want this TO BE OVER!!!

My best mate tried to give up innuendo but it didn't last very long :p:
Reply 4
Less than a week to go!

Can't wait to get back my sweets, chocolate, biscuits, cake, crisps...........
i gave up sweets and coke and biscuits (mmmm oreos)....looking forward to the sweeeeeeeeets but i'm going to stay off coke for a little while longer. :smile:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
My best mate tried to give up innuendo but it didn't last very long :p:

haha, it's very hard
Reply 7
The_Lonely_Goatherd
I gave up chocolate, though got off to a bad start. Was ill and extremely tired on Ash Wednesday and had lost track of the days, so accidentally ate a chocolate pudding! :eek:

Been good since then though :cool:

Oh no :frown:
Hope you feel better soon and good luck for the rest of lent! :smile:
Reply 8
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
i gave up sweets and coke and biscuits (mmmm oreos)....looking forward to the sweeeeeeeeets but i'm going to stay off coke for a little while longer. :smile:

Aww that's really good, a part of me wants to eat chocolate, but that's only when I see a chocolate biscuit of something.. other than that I think I could happily go without it, though Im sure when I eat it again I'll change my mind! :p:
Reply 9
Ice_Queen
Less than a week to go!

Can't wait to get back my sweets, chocolate, biscuits, cake, crisps...........

Not long now!
What are you looking forward to eating the most?
I gave up meat and fish for lent - been going well so far! :yes:
Reply 11
flowermaster91

I can't be sure if you're being sarcastic about saying you're giving up being sarcastic for lent or not aha?! :p: :rolleyes:
Reply 12
-Christiana
I gave up meat and fish for lent - been going well so far! :yes:

Wow!
How are you getting your protein? Through beans and lentils?
Gave up sweets, crisps and fizzy soft drinks. Running out of patience!!
juicyfruit
Oh no :frown:
Hope you feel better soon and good luck for the rest of lent! :smile:

Thanks. It's a kinda on/off thing where some days I'm ill and some days I'm not. Am alright at the mo though! :smile:

Can't wait for Lent to be over. I've managed quite well but it's difficult when you're in Pizza Hut and you want the Hot Cookie Dough dessert... :teeth:
Reply 15
1001 Chiko
Gave up sweets, crisps and fizzy soft drinks. Running out of patience!!

My goodness! Well done!! :biggrin: :p:
Not long to go, keep going!!!
Reply 16
I gave up chocolate

I've eaten more during lent than i normally would do!
but i havent had any malteaster bunnies, creme eggs or hot chocolate, so really i'm doing quite well!
juicyfruit
My goodness! Well done!! :biggrin: :p:
Not long to go, keep going!!!

Lol thankyou :smile:

Lost a stone in the process :top:
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.

lol, i sound like a druggie.
juicyfruit
Not long now!
What are you looking forward to eating the most?

Chocolate, without a doubt.

That said, I'd murder for a double chocolate fudge cake with cream....

Latest

Trending

Trending