Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
abbibebz
wheyyy that's good because i'm in block b :smile:
booked the other week! x

what room and flat?
xo
Is there a way to leave a note in my room when I leave next year? I want to hide a note and leave an email address or number to see if they find it. :laugh:
Reply 23
Hayleyannerose
what room and flat?
xo

erm i know im on the second floor, and its B363 whatever that means :smile: xx
Just got my accommodation pack in the post, still undecided. :laugh:
Reply 25
xzoe18x
It says on website and on the letter i the accomodation pack that u can book accomodation from midday May 5th onwards, but me and loads of other people who have recieved their ID number have already booked accomodation so I dont think u have to wait! (:

I shall get mine booked today if I have recieved it... Although the Royal Mail is never really that kind to us North-easterners.
Reply 26
xzoe18x
Where u lookin to go? x

Peverell, my course is on the Clifton campus, so it makes sense :smile:
Reply 27
Just tried booking accomodation... Page errors come up, looks like they're closed until 5th of May now :frown:
Reply 28
A page error comes up for me now too, when before I could log in and look at the rooms available and everything. Anyone else getting the error? If yes then I guess they're shut till May 5th :frown:
how do u get ur password?
I think I might book Gill Street, I've worked my money out and I'll have a fair bit left each week. It just looks so nice. Still not 100% sure though.
Sandby for me hopefully.
If not i might settle with Blenheim.

The price hike is abit of a gutter.
I might have to give up smoking to fund my rent :s-smilie:
Reply 32
Does anybody know whether or not you can smoke in your rooms?
jamellis

Nope, don't think you can in halls at any University. Candles or incense isn't even allowed. :confused:
jamellis

No you can't at all. There are smoking areas outside.
Reply 35
im having all the same problems,
really would love to go gill street, but wondering whether its worth the money?
also, me and my friend are also considering sandby and hampden hall..
but personally i would prefer not to share a bathroom!
Reply 36
Hey, so I have a conditional offer and I have to get 75 points in my final exams to get in ( i will get my results in the end of may or in june). Should I still book my accomondation on 12th May?:confused:
evvvvu
Hey, so I have a conditional offer and I have to get 75 points in my final exams to get in ( i will get my results in the end of may or in june). Should I still book my accomondation on 12th May?:confused:

Yes because it goes quickly. You don't want to lose out.
The answer to all ur problems guys : GOLDSMITH COURT! right on campus next to the business and law buildings.(the only halls on ntu campus). ensuite .. better lookin than ntu halls...has freshers reps for freshers week... I hear the flat parties there are awesome and its only 97 pounds pw!... GOLDSMITH COURT ftw... it only makes sense... I have pasted the link below! Hope this helps !!!! whoaaaa party party ....

http://www.touchstonestudentliving.co.uk/nottingham/accommodation.html
Reply 39
pasta_man_beast
Yes because it goes quickly. You don't want to lose out.

But i would have to pay booking fee which i wouldnt get back if i dont get in NTU. The booking fee is non-refundable?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending