The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Ntu Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I just booked Clarendon Court, Russell St.
I've looked round it and been highly recommended by a friend. It says its half a mile away but the walk literally took 5 mins. Its got bigger rooms and better bathroom facilities than Hampden and Sandby and its one of the cheapest!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
evvvvu
But i would have to pay booking fee which i wouldnt get back if i dont get in NTU. The booking fee is non-refundable?:confused:

You can pay a booking fee and risk losing it or not pay a booking fee and have nowhere in halls to live. If you miss out on halls you miss a massive part of the uni experience.
Reply 42
pasta_man_beast
You can pay a booking fee and risk losing it or not pay a booking fee and have nowhere in halls to live. If you miss out on halls you miss a massive part of the uni experience.

Well, I definitely want to live in dorms:wink:. But can I pay the booking fee until 31 July?:smile:
evvvvu
Well, I definitely want to live in dorms:wink:. But can I pay the booking fee until 31 July?:smile:

I don't know, the website should tell you.
Reply 44
evvvvu
But i would have to pay booking fee which i wouldnt get back if i dont get in NTU. The booking fee is non-refundable?:confused:

You do get ur booking fee back if you dont meet the conditions..am on the same boat , i hav a conditonal offer but ima book ma halls next week...if i dont meet the condition i will get back my £200 ...it says on tht booklet thing you get all bout accomodation...!!! .....nd what halls are the best for city campus?? im finkin of sandby.....any advice??
Reply 45
Is anyone going for simpsons? are the buses regular? i like sandby but dont like the idea of sharing a kitchen with 12 people, when others are usually 6. anyone know anything about it?
Reply 46
I'm looking into Sandby too, or Norton Court!
Same thing, can't afford gill street and not too keen on sharing a kitchen with 12 people!
And on an open day a girl i spoke to lived at simpsons and loved it!
Any help would be great!!
Reply 47
fb_x91
I'm looking into Sandby too, or Norton Court!
Same thing, can't afford gill street and not too keen on sharing a kitchen with 12 people!
And on an open day a girl i spoke to lived at simpsons and loved it!
Any help would be great!!

Im now consdering goldsmiths or glasshouse, its private but both are either 92 or 94 including en-suite and are bigger and modern but im just worried it wont be full of fresheres etc, what subject are you doing?
Reply 48
glasshouse is full of freshers! im from nottingham and have friends living there atm its really nicee! however goldsmiths never heard of! x
Reply 49
nkotak2
Im now consdering goldsmiths or glasshouse, its private but both are either 92 or 94 including en-suite and are bigger and modern but im just worried it wont be full of fresheres etc, what subject are you doing?

Hey, i've booked my accommodation now. Im in Simpsons, flat 12! Exciting stuff! I just didnt wanna go in private accommodation...but they both sound good!
Im studying theatre design, how about you?
Reply 50
business management in company x
Reply 51
Hey guys I went round and looked at simpsons and Norton the other day! and i love Norton court and thats where i wanna be anyone else?? xx
has anybody heard of any bad halls? or are they alright
also what places are inner city?
Reply 54
How long does it take this 'Welcome Pack/ID' thing to arrive?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending