The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well I've had an offer through from warwick for Comp Sci, and I think someone else on this board might have had an offer for Comp Sci as well. I have heard though that warwick do usualy take a long time before they make offers/rejections.
Reply 2
I got accepted by Warwick for Compsci. Were the last uni to send me anything tho..
Reply 3
engineering, open day 28/2/4 dunno if ill go
Reply 4
Hmmph Warwick is the only one that ain't got back to me, at least Imperial were good enough to acknowledge my application. Three others have given me interviews and I've sent off another form to Cambridge. But nothing from Warwick. Is Maths competitive there?
Reply 5
Yep. I, too, am non existent for Warwick at the moment. Hmmmfff...don't they KNOW who I AM?! :rolleyes:
Reply 6
ZJuwelH
Hmmph Warwick is the only one that ain't got back to me, at least Imperial were good enough to acknowledge my application. Three others have given me interviews and I've sent off another form to Cambridge. But nothing from Warwick. Is Maths competitive there?

Very, that's similar to Imperial/Cambridge. From experience Warwick/LSE like to reallllly take their time.
Reply 7
I've heard from Cambridge and UMIST only, although I got a letter of acceptance from Durham, nothing for Warwick Bath or Bristol yet :frown:
Reply 8
i'v applied to warwick for law no reply not even an aknowlegdement
Reply 9
yea, i'm at warwick doing engineering. They are definitely one of the latter uni's to respond. They were my last open day. Maths is very competitive there, as well as law and some of the business related courses.
Reply 10
scorpio
yea, i'm at warwick doing engineering. They are definitely one of the latter uni's to respond. They were my last open day. Maths is very competitive there, as well as law and some of the business related courses.

Don't really care anyway, I'm only serious about Cambridge, Manchester and Queen Mary.
Reply 11
ZJuwelH
Don't really care anyway, I'm only serious about Cambridge, Manchester and Queen Mary.

God, 50 posts a day, that'd be a very good test average!
Reply 12
Warwick seem to be the last uni to deal with applications every year. Would make me worried about whether this apparent inefficiency applies to all other aspects of degree courses at their uni.
Reply 13
I'm at Warwick, and they were the last ones to get back to me too.

There's loads of people doing maths here, think it's one of the more popular subjects, I dunno. Maybe I've just met that sort of person...

Maybe the fact that they're late with offers is that they take their time to decide whether you'd be right for the uni, therefore making a bit more effort.
Reply 14
yawn1
Warwick seem to be the last uni to deal with applications every year. Would make me worried about whether this apparent inefficiency applies to all other aspects of degree courses at their uni.

I'd personally be encouraged if any university I had applied to had taken a good deal of time before accepting me.

Latest

Trending

Trending