The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thephonics
To be honest i don't see the offensive part of it, if you said to me you were going to buy as many bibles as you could afford and throw them on the floor I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest.

i couldnt give a **** about your opinion, im telling you that it is offensive to muslims as it is a very holy book and is a sin to be thrown on the floor. so shut up now you idiot.
Reply 21
jayman
i couldnt give a **** about your opinion, im telling you that it is offensive to muslims as it is a very holy book and is a sin to be thrown on the floor. so shut up now you idiot.

What PeeWeeDan actually said was that he would throw it, not throw it on the floor. Somebody could catch it. :smile:
Reply 22
The world is running out of coal i do hope so soon these people are threatening OUR gas supplies
Reply 23
jayman

Yet another excellent ambassador for the religion of "peace" and "tolerance". :rolleyes:
Reply 24
artemisa
Yet another excellent ambassador for the religion of "peace" and "tolerance". :rolleyes:

i admit that i am not the most peaceful person on the world because you lot piss me off with you're stupid sarcastic comments. i doubt your 'peaceful' yourself with your gay, ignorant attitude.
how long did apartheid in south africa last?
Reply 26
jayman
i admit that i am not the most peaceful person on the world because you lot piss me off with you're stupid sarcastic comments. i doubt your 'peaceful' yourself with your gay, ignorant attitude.

Gay? What's homosexuality got to do with my attitude? I didn't think your ad-hominem attacks could get much worse. I've heard better on the playground, to be honest.

I would say YOUR infantile, bitter attitude is much more damaging than my own. Not to mention the fact that you are in contradiction with your religious doctrines. Would Allah condone such language? You're a disgrace to your religion.

No doubt your reply to this will be riddled with "****", "gay", "****" and once more in complete contradiction with how a Muslim should act.
Hopefully forever. And I say that as an ethnic Palestinian. Deal with it.
Reply 28
Either Israel gets conquered by a combination of surrounding arab nations, or they conquer the surrounding arab nations.
Reply 29
jayman
Don't worry, i won't, surpringly i've been brought up to respect people's religions.

Really?

What about Satanism?
Reply 30
zeb191
You obviously have no clue about the Jewish Messiah, so please don't base an argument on it..

Who is the Jewish Messiah?
Reply 31
Bubbles*de*Milo

Something to everyone....
Reply 32
roots

OOoh, owned him
Reply 33
Joluk
Either Israel gets conquered by a combination of surrounding arab nations, or they conquer the surrounding arab nations.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter.
Reply 34
roots

Woody Allen.
Reply 35
C_B_C
OOoh, owned him

Who is the Jewish messiah?
Reply 36
borismor
Woody Allen.

Who si the Jewish messiah?
Reply 37
Bubbles*de*Milo

That's interesting. How come?
jayman
Please Don't insult people's religion and their holy books like that. You wouldn't like it if i said "Oh hi JewWithBigNose, *throws torah on floor and pisses on it*"

yep, didn't think so... be quiet.

you're an idiot. the torah is a holy book, as are the bibles and the quran, although we believe there are some parts that have been changed in the torah and bibles, albeit there is some truth remaining and allah knows best what truths still remains in those holy scriptures. keep your little comments to yourself and dont disgrace muslims with your stupid remarks please.
israel and pakistan i think emerged around about the same time when the brits handed power over. both i think were founded as theocracies(?) although the state of both countries is pretty bad. due to the environments, israel has become more ultra conservative (pro-zioinst), whereas pakistan has become more corrupt and has deviated from the founding principles. some rabbis (liberal?) are condemning the actions of pro-zionists and want to distance themselves from the actions undertaken by the leaders of israel
Reply 39
C_B_C
I really wouldn't be surprised if it were the latter.

This.

Neighboring Islamic states would have no chance against Israel. Perhaps certain Muslims are bitter about the fact that Israel has achieved more in a few years, than Islamic states have achieved in generations.

Latest

Trending

Trending