The Student Room Group

Two questions

First, Recently I applied for one program. I asked one of my professors to send the reference letter via online system, and he agreed to do so.
Another professor gave me reference letter off line. I think it will take longer than I thought (probably up to two weeks) to reach the school. SO I called another professor and asked if he could write reference letter for me via the link. He said he could do that as he is not that busy these days.
So I called up the school and asked if they could change the referee on my application form. But they told me they can not change the list of referee. Is this possible? I even feel desperate to change the list of referee.
What should I do??? Call back the office???

Second,this question could sound insane. I did not get official offer letter from one of the schools that I applied for. Then I received an email that was only sent of to those who received offers. DOes this mean that I got an offer? hmm...this question sounds really stupid...I asked the office and they just told me to wait and see the official letter.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure anyone here can help you especially. Your best option is to keep talking to the admissions office as they're the only ones who are in a position to guide you through such a specific thing.

Sorry.

Latest

Trending

Trending