The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

someone's started drilling and hammering really loudly in a room either next to me or below me. okay, it's slightly more of a human hour than you woke up ^ but, really? it's not even 9am! argh
Reply 2001
I went to Combibos this morning and had French toast. I can see why it's highly rated on here ...
pf1
I went to Combibos this morning and had French toast. I can see why it's highly rated on here ...

:woo: :danceboy: :yep:
Biggest fail ever this morning. Stayed up til 1.30am post-concert and got out of bed at 7.30am this morning to do the reading for my dissertation tute. Didn't even finish it properly but shoved some clothes on and ran down to the Faculty, arriving 15 mins late... to realise that said tute is actually on Weds of 8th! :getmecoat:
Reply 2004
Eugh, I couldn't sleep properly this morning because I kept dreaming about this afternoon's exam being made up of questions on incredibly obscure topics that were all misspelt and badly written. :frown:
Reply 2005
Teebs
Eugh, I couldn't sleep properly this morning because I kept dreaming about this afternoon's exam being made up of questions on incredibly obscure topics that were all misspelt and badly written. :frown:

That sounds like most of my actual exams. On Monday morning, I spent an entire hour in Schools basically working out how a particular molecule rattles around a bit.
Medical practical exams (hopefully) done! Victory pint at 10.30 perhaps a little irresponsible though.
Reply 2007
Eugh, that bloody dream has really thrown me. It was one of those ones that feels really real even after you've woken up and now I keep having worries about questions like, "exlpain teh causes of *insert highly obscure event in India politics here*" flashing into my head. Argh.
Reply 2008
Huw Davies
Medical practical exams (hopefully) done! Victory pint at 10.30 perhaps a little irresponsible though.

:five: First OSCE was the most terrifying imho.
Pint is only irresponsible if you're going back to the hospital. :wink:

Wonder how my MedEds are getting on... :s:
Huw Davies

:woo: :danceboy: :woo: :danceboy: :woo: :danceboy: :woo: :danceboy: :woo: :danceboy: :woo:
Reply 2010
Oh dear... Schools' Dinner in a few hours, and I'm barely awake now...
cpchem
Oh dear... Schools' Dinner in a few hours, and I'm barely awake now...

Did you go to meet people out at 4.30? :ninja:
Reply 2012
Feefifofum
Did you go to meet people out at 4.30? :ninja:

Yep... have I been spotted?
cpchem
Yep... have I been spotted?

Yep! Wasn't sure enough that it was you to actually say hello :p:
I've discovered a brilliant new method of procrastination: organising our subject dinner! Indian or Thai? Thai or Indian? Hmmm...

Clearly contemplating such things is more important than my essay due in tomorrow :ninja:
Do you not get one in college?
I've just found the one thing I'm good at, and that thing is picking up microscopic worms...
Bekaboo
Do you not get one in college?

Nope. My tutor often says how nice it would be but never gets round to organising one :no: Seeing as our other two tutors are leaving, I decided it's about time we had one :yep:
Athena
I think everyone in Oxford I know was in Park End tonight.

Ooh... I was there too! Good atmosphere with finalists finishing at last, following a few rubbish weeks where everyone was revising/examing...
Serious :rofl: going on down this end. We've been talking for weeks about trying to persuade our female tutor to have our last ever tute with her on Friday of 8th on a punt. We hadn't actually asked her about this though. Cue one of our first years yesterday, going "So I hear you're having a tute on a punt next week with the second years?" :eek: The other first years did some quick backtracking, which she may or may not have believed... :rofl:

She did agree to the theory of a tute on a punt though, as long as she's not the one doing the punting :yep:

I'm so bored trying to form this essay plan. Purcell is so not my thing :no:

Latest

Trending

Trending