The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh 4am starts on school days are not good :frown:
Feefifofum
Woop, smoked salmon bagels, crumpets, fruit and TEA make getting up at 5.45 that little bit easier.

:teeth:

I had to wait over an hour for my Combibos special :sadnod:
Teebs, were you out near the bridge with a group of smartly dressed guys? Heard a group of guys shouting your name :ninja:
hahaha, so did i. :ninja:

oh my god though, that was so not worth it.
Reply 984
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Teebs, were you out near the bridge with a group of smartly dressed guys? Heard a group of guys shouting your name :ninja:

You heard a bunch of guys shouting my name? :s-smilie: That's really disturbing. Me and my friends occupied the JCR and watched films and I gave up and went to bed at 4.
Reply 985
The afternoon of hell starts in an hour. Collection class then the unwanted tute...
tigrrmilk
hahaha, so did i. :ninja:

oh my god though, that was so not worth it.

:ninja:

Was such an improvement on last year :yep:
Teebs
You heard a bunch of guys shouting my name? :s-smilie: That's really disturbing. Me and my friends occupied the JCR and watched films and I gave up and went to bed at 4.

Hmm, maybe someone's stolen your identity?! :eek:
Reply 988
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmm, maybe someone's stolen your identity?! :eek:

Maybe they were just looking for him.
MSB
Maybe they were just looking for him.

Well there was some guy who seemed to be responding, but who didn't particularly look like Teebs... :ninja:
Reply 990
OK... this is now getting out of control. I received an email earlier today that referred to the existence of the 'Balliol Flu Committee'. There is also a dedicated website - www.balliol.ox.ac.uk/flu

I think there would be less concern if a nuclear war were about to start...
I wouldn't have the same reaction if I weren't in Oxford with all its Fit College and silly words, but *snigger*:
At the moment there are no cases of Swine Flu known in Oxfordshire and a complete recovery would be expected following infection for fit people.

So, don't worry, hotties of Oxford...

Ahem :getmecoat:
So tempting to start a troll thread in H + R
Reply 993
In unrelated news, my flat now stinks of burnt sugar. One of my flatmates has had a massive fudge-making fail.
i love the precise dating of the swine flu emails. because the situation changes BY THE MINUTE.

i'm meant to be reading about beowulf but instead i'm just getting excited about going to london tomorrow and getting to see/use this. i am tragic.
Reply 995
ixivxivi
If anyone is bored tomorrow afternoon, they should come to the Tortoise Fair which involves exciting things like tortoise races, [adult-sized] bouncy castles, Blue Peter and cakes & biscuits.

But our tortoise is dead :frown:
Reply 996
I think I have swine flu and I coughed on everyone at dancing. Does this make me a bad person?

Or how about a post in religion saying "is swine flu god's punishment for men that lie with animals as is forbidden in Leviticus?"
Reply 997
ixivxivi
If anyone is bored tomorrow afternoon, they should come to the Tortoise Fair which involves exciting things like tortoise races, [adult-sized] bouncy castles, Blue Peter and cakes & biscuits.

I am going.
Oh good, I shall attempt to stalk you. I know that you're an english student and male and a first year. I may not be successful...
Reply 999
Literally all of the idiots are out today... Cornmarket is an absolute ******* nightmare.

Latest

Trending

Trending