The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Club Nights (only dance/electronic music)

I was wondering if anyone could just list a few main clubs (or any tucked away gems) that host electro music events the majority of the time.

I take photographs in clubs here in Birmingham (like the custard factory) for a site called www.dontstayin.com, so I'd like to continue my little hobby whilst im in Manchester.

Oh. And if anyone going to MMU this year is also attending Global Gathering 2009 in Stratford, contact me if you want to meet up :smile: .
Reply 1
Depends what kind of electro but generally....

Sankeys - great club has a wide range of stuff on, drinks are dead expensive but the club is amazing many would say best in Manchester (I would)

There's other nights,
Contort yourself, twice monthly @ the roadhouse (near piccadilly, I like this one)
Sex With Robots, also roadhouse (Never been but some mates go)
Missionary, every tuesday @ The Deaf Institute (Near Manchester Uni, used to be in a different place but since moved I havent been there, venue is better tho - the DJ is good)
Micron - minimal, electro and techno - Changes place they have a facebook tho (and it's good)
Clique - A bit indie-ish I've heard, in Northern Quarter, might be your thing
Houseparty - Every Friday at Area 51 (on deansgate) not been but I defo want to check it out as the DJ's looked good (including micron DJ's and missionary DJs lol)

Obviously (maybe not) the amazing warehouse project is returning to manchester, massive range of club music deffo one to go to

There's probs more... might not be your taste
Give me some DJ's you like :wink:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Yeah Manchester ***** all over Birmingham night life to begin with....

And...

*Area 51
*Sankeys
*Mint lounge
*V

All play that kinda shiz. Just go on http://uk.tilllate.com/en/manchester and im sure they will have vacancies etc....
Reply 3
Fotoparty is another website for club photographers and they're always looking for new people.
Reply 4
stonedrose
Yeah Manchester ***** all over Birmingham night life to begin with....

This ^^
Reply 5
theres a night called monday murkage that is in fallowfields they have a facebook they book really new djs n that like drop the lime..rusko..jackbeats n etc
The Warehouse Project > http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/ < the best series of dance/dnb/electro 'club nights' in Manchester.
Reply 7
cheers guys.
yeah im pretty certain i'll be hitting sankeys and the warehouse project.

im into DJ's like:
Orbital
Claude Vonstroke
Etienne De Crecy

i vary from classic dance/ electro andtrance really.

Latest

Trending

Trending