The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did everyone enjoy the English?

SAM
Reply 61
no
Sam, do you by any chance know when MySQA updates?

Since my teacher recently (Friday) submitted a pass for one of my NAB's and it still hasn't updated.

I know MySQA doesn't update immediately because I remember when I logged onto MySQA once it actually said 'MySQA is currently updating your profile so it is not accessible' or something similar.

Also, if my teacher forgets to submit passes for my subjects, will SQA give him/her a message telling to submit a pass/fail or does SQA automatically assume it is a fail?

Thanks in advance
Hi John

As you imagine we're a little busy at the moment, so updates may take a little longer. Provided your teacher has submitted your results, they will go up though. You'd be surprised how long it takes for some teachers to submit the passes, but they all do in the end.

The site is accessible most of the time, though it did close down for a brief period to update all the profiles.

SAM
Reply 64
I've signed up for text and email! And I haven't told my parents either. :p: I decided I'd like to know before them this year, rather than being awoken by being excitedly slapped across the face with an envelope.
I was a bit worried for a while when I saw a few days ago that i'd passed all my nabs bar 2 from the same course, but then it updated the other day so it's all good :smile:

What is weird is that apparently a course I did two years ago but never got certificated for some reason is on the list of results for this year, but it doesn't say i've passed it... weird.
John

Here's a more complete answer to yesterday's question.

Although your teacher has told you you passed the NAB, results don't appear immediately on MySQA. They have to get from teacher to school office (for processing) and then to us. As soon as the results are validated on our system they will appear on MySQA. If there are any unit results (ie NAB) outstanding we send reminders to the school. We never assume any results - we only put in the system what the school send us.

Hope that's clearer.
SAM :smile:
Hey Sam

Any updates on the Virgin situation? Since John's thing intrigues me, I don't remember nab results going up

Robbie
Hey Robbie

What Virgin situation? Did I miss something? (There's always a first time.)

SAM
mysqa

I'm assuming he's referring to Blueyonder emails (Blueyonder were bought by ntl who were bought by Virgin).
TheUnbeliever
I'm assuming he's referring to Blueyonder emails (Blueyonder were bought by ntl who were bought by Virgin).

Yeah, thats the one
mysqa
Hey Robbie

SAM

More evidence the SQA are capable of humour :p:

I was laughing for a while at that one :biggrin:
Reply 72
RobbieNewton
Yeah, thats the one

Apparently sorted, so you should get the emails through now.

Though I've just checked and they still come through as spam. Let me know if you need a hand.
Hmm, just requested it, not got anything yet, but going to Judo so shall update if I still hve nothing when I'm back
Reply 74
RobbieNewton
Hmm, just requested it, not got anything yet, but going to Judo so shall update if I still hve nothing when I'm back

It took about 8 minutes for it to come through for me.
Right, the name cam ethrough (RobbieNewt, as I thought). Now for the password, the problem was that the birthtown, because of an unintentional typo, was "Edinbugh" >_>
Horror of horros, the password still aint come through :frown:
Reply 77
Hmm, if the username came through ok, I would have thought the password would as well. I'd double check you have everything correct.
I do. I requested it about 4 times and it still has not come through.
Robbie

I have forwarded your dilemma to a higher authority. I will get back to you.

SAM

Latest

Trending

Trending