The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
crest whitestrips premium plus (think it might now be called pro effects) is AMAZING. works like a dream. i love it. omg i could sing the praises of crest whitestrips all day and not get bored.
Reply 21
I'm not so sure about Crest strips.. after 2 weeks I stopped seeing results and my teeth hadn't lightened that much.

A few weeks ago I was browsing the dental section of the 'ehealth' forum.. and a woman recommended 'teeth whitening tips' to me. Particularly because the subject of the thread was the long term effects of bleaching your teeth and it was abit of a grim subject. The tips only contain naturally occurring elements which cause the whitening effect.

Seeing as the tips were on a promotional offer, and had a free trial I ordered a pack. The postage was something like $6.95 as they came from America. After using the tips for 2 weeks I can visibly see my teeth have lightened by at least 4 shades - and I am ecstatic with the results! I will make sure I post the site I got them off at the bottom, if anyone is curious enough to check them out.

The tips are like ear buds, although much more rigid and the ends are coated with whitening ingredient. The one other really good thing about them.. is that you can clean all of your teeth with them, and not just the front sets of the top and bottom! However, with strips the front of the top and bottom is all you can do.

Recommended Site: http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-whiten-your-teeth-today

Alex S

P.S. I hope this post can help someone looking for a new whitening product in this forum, just how I was helped over at eHealth the other week.
Reply 22

I have this product in my hands right now.

I'm going to try it later. If anyone wants updates I'll give them.

Would anyone like me to do a before/after thing?
na go to a beauty salon & get ya teeth whitened there.. results straight away! 1 session is around £99. consultation then get ya teeth done; usually takes half hour..but depends really.

Latest