The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BananaMuffin
At least call for help, thats disgusting.

They did
Reply 101
As a woman, I wouldn't have done anything more than call the police. I don't trust people not to have knives/be a lot stronger than me. People like to think they would do something but, when faced with these situations... a tiny percentage of the population would actually do anything.

Do any of you actually believe people saw it and though "LOL pwned!!!"??? They clearly just didn't know what to do/were scared. As for the staff, it's not exactly in their training to defend women against rapists/attackers so they're in no greater position of responsibility than any other member of the public.
ibs137
omg! :mad:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30105703/?GT1=43001

i cant believe this!!

I definitely would've beat the **** out of that rapist!

what would you guys have done??

Im in two minds. It is horrible thing, and I never wish that upon anyone but she cant put her blame all onto the train workers..

A person with a conscience would normally be expected to do something, but they are not obliged to, as the rapist could have had a gun or a knife or anything.

I dont like how she has stated "I have forgiven the rapist but I cannot forgive the train workers". What the hell is that all about?
thats human for you, everyone minding his own business.
Reply 104
rich2606
they both notified the police right? and you wouldn't expect someone working as a ticket clerk or a train conductor to be built enough to take on a clearly crazy person 1 on 1

No but the **** could have taken a weapon of some sort, piece of wood, metal, they have plenty of objects to hand in the booths!

Hope his mother, sister, daughter has the same fate, and people walk on by.
butthead7
I hope you get raped and see how you like it.

It could never be rape, I would concent to all up my brown chute

Latest

Trending

Trending