The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Project, eating a bit of choc and watching Skellig.
Reply 41
I don't have any Easter eggs this year :-( So I'm gonna buy some myself, and eat lotsa food..
And do what I've been avoiding for the past 2 weeks: my work!
Reply 42
I'm going to a big christian convention in Richmond Saturday and Stanmore Sunday.
Speakers, music, testimonies, fellowship.
Studying and recovering from getting trashed at a friend's house the night before
Reply 44
My family are having an easter egg hunt at my gran's house for my cousins and sister and stuff, I've been invited too so I'll go along. Should be fun :p:
Reply 45
An exchange of Easter eggs, Church service and then my family are coming over for a meal. :smile:
Going to Alton Towers with my boyfriend and several friends. :grin:
Reply 47
When is Easter this year?
Reply 48
I am being baptised in the morning and then going out for a meal with my family.
Cooking a Sunday Roast for one.. anyone want to join me? :p:
SillyFencer
When is Easter this year?

This Sunday.
Reply 51
mazza558
This Sunday.

Ah... well I've no plans then.
I'll be having a small heart attack from sheer volume of chocolate and fags consumed.
Working saturday sunday and monday. Probably see my neices and nephews on sunday to give them their easter eggs!
Reply 54
Spa day with the sis. It was a Christmas present. Mmmm back massage, facial, gym, jacuzzi, sauna... ahhhhh....
Working all day saturday and sunday. Maybe go out sunday night for some easter themes madness, but i'll most likely be shattered.
Easter sunday - My boyfriend is coming over to surprise me with something :smile: but im not supposed to know that :p:

Easter monday- I am walking 13 miles to a cathedral. Do this every year , it is great fun

I should probally try and fit some revision in there somewhere .
Reply 57
Well I usually work sundays at my part time job, but cos its a supermarket its shut sunday and I'm still being paid! So I will probs see my extended family, me and my family also plan to have a nice big roast dinner and do alot of my uni work if possible. A day away from work will be bliss. Working alot easter monday though, but double pay!
Reply 58
I never do anything for easter, will just be working which I'm not looking forward to 'cause easters always really busy.
Church, then to see family, then eat chocolate, then back to church for rehearsal and evening service :smile: Normal Sunday really apart from the family and chocolate.

Latest

Trending

Trending