The Student Room Group

French native speaker

Hello everybody,

I am student in a french university, and i'm doing an intership at Cambridge. I have seen that your university had a french department, and i would know if some of you would enjoy to have a chat (in french, of course =)) one, or several times, in order to improve your french language skills, and to share about our cultures.. I am discovering your country, and i'm very curious (and as you can see, i'm also trying to improve my english skills..).

Please, let me know if you are interested
Thanks,
Julian
Julian M
Hello everybody,

I am student in a french university, and i'm doing an intership at Cambridge. I have seen that your university had a french department, and i would know if some of you would enjoy to have a chat (in french, of course =)) one, or several times, in order to improve your french language skills, and to share about our cultures.. I am discovering your country, and i'm very curious (and as you can see, i'm also trying to improve my english skills..).

Please, let me know if you are interested
Thanks,
Julian

I'm quite interested in doing this. Where are you living? I'd love to meet up for a chat to practice my French.
Reply 2
I live in the north of Cambridge, but if there are several people, we could meet in a pub, to have a chat together.
Reply 3
oh i would come along. i miss speaking french so much!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending