The Student Room Group
For neuroscience, definitely UCL.
Reply 2
Oh! thanks Clomipramine.
Why do you or anyone think UCL is better choice?
And what about Cognitive Neuroscience at York? I just wanna know because I have got an offer from York now, but still waiting for assessment from UCL.
Take for example, the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) in Singapore offers full scholarships to sponsor students for both BSc and PhD studies at top universities around the world. And I once saw their list of approved universities on their website. For UK universities, besides the usual Oxbridge and Imperial, "UCL (for Neuroscience only)" was written there.

I'm sure neuroscience at UCL must be very strong for it to be included like that. A*STAR is a government-linked agency aimed at "fostering world-class scientific research and talent for a vibrant knowledge-based Singapore", so I'm sure their list of universities wouldn't be random at all.

However, I think that list is no longer up there. I couldn't find it anyway. But I'm sure it was there.
Reply 4
Aha! Clomipramine, that helps. However, do you have any ideas about Cognitive Neuroscience at York.
momotaro
Aha! Clomipramine, that helps. However, do you have any ideas about Cognitive Neuroscience at York.

For York, nope. Sorry.

Hope others can help though.

Good luck for UCL.
Reply 6
Thanks Clomipramine, Good luck,too
Hello and good luck! I have an offer from York too... I don't know what to do.. I'm still waiting for UCL's reply... Does anyone know how long it is going to take? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending