The Student Room Group

Cricket Jumper

I really want one and I'm being too lazy where to look (as well as being a bit unsure about quality from random websites!) so I'm calling for your help!

I want a creamy coloured one with the coloured stripe bits...I'm not really fussy about the colour of the stripes.

I want it to be long sleeved and a wee bit slouchy.

And before anyone suggests the new JW one...I'm not paying that much =P

I'm open to anything under £50 :smile:

Help.help.help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A cricket shop. Seriously - Mine was like £35.
ebay or sports shops, perhaps an elderly male relative? (seriously!) i'd probably get it asap before everyone's cottoned on and they're all sold out and the prices hiked up.

thanking letv for the heads up on everyone and their grandmother wanting one of these
Reply 3
Lol! I've wanted one for a while but I wanted to wait until it was more springy :smile:

How would you wear it?
My friend she got one from a retro/charity shop thing
If you can pull it of like Taylor Swift did, wearing a cricket jumper, it will look awesome on a girl. :smile:
Reply 6
river island always do that kind of casual jumper look try there :smile:
Reply 7
Federer Rulz
If you can pull it of like Taylor Swift did, wearing a cricket jumper, it will look awesome on a girl. :smile:

Haha I'll send you a pic when I get one then and you can tell me what you think :smile:
O is this to go with the Jack Wills hype of charging £98 for thiers
I just think they look nice?

I've never bought anything from Jack Wills.
Stace-is-Ace
Haha I'll send you a pic when I get one then and you can tell me what you think :smile:

haha, I tried to find that Taylor Swift picture, but couldnt, she wore it, when entering GMTV studio in the cold morning, it looks nice, warm and comfy.

Just saw the Jack Willis cricket jumper, it looks quite similar to hers, but I say go for it. Looks nice ...
Reply 12
Is there a cricket club local to you?

Get one with their colours and embroidered crest on it and you'll be wearing something that nobody else has.
hmm, the slouchy look wasn't overly flattering on diana vickers, who's a bit of a stick, so definitelyyy try one on before you guy it.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/reemreem4 there's some! there's quite a lot on ebay, but ofc you can't try them on.

or try a school uniform shop for smaller boys sizes
Steal one from a rah boy
Hmm yeah, I don't want it to be super slouchy - just not skintight either. I definately would look massive if it was hanging off me. God knows what size I'd have to get! Lol!

I want a rah boy :frown:
Stace-is-Ace
I really want one and I'm being too lazy where to look (as well as being a bit unsure about quality from random websites!) so I'm calling for your help!

I want a creamy coloured one with the coloured stripe bits...I'm not really fussy about the colour of the stripes.

I want it to be long sleeved and a wee bit slouchy.

And before anyone suggests the new JW one...I'm not paying that much =P

I'm open to anything under £50 :smile:

Help.help.help

i stole mine from my boyfriend. it's cream with green and yellow stripes, it's amazing!

i think he got it from intersport, but yeah, any sports shop is fine!
i was going to suggest the Jack Wills :p: there's one at ralph lauren for £90... :erm:TK Maxx has a few, but knowing them it'll take years to find it again
Stace-is-Ace
Hmm yeah, I don't want it to be super slouchy - just not skintight either. I definately would look massive if it was hanging off me. God knows what size I'd have to get! Lol!

Visit St Andrews and help yourself, lol!
Stace-is-Ace

and just for the record, my boyfriend isn't a rah boy :P

he actually playes cricket in the summer!

Latest