The Student Room Group

Please look at this image and tell me what each box means...this is fun!

You know the second picture at the top and bottom? Is that DNA or something? Which one is the one that prevents people from being obese??

Also, do you know what the piucture on the right of the person swimming is? Is it soda or something?

Is the one below the alledged soda a person crying?? wow...what does that have to do with obesity...
Reply 1
yeah the one crying is comfort eating i think because i think they have squares of chocolate in their hand
Reply 2
The one to the right of the person swimming must be cola and various other drinks.

And yes, the one below is comfort eating.
jenna109

You know the second picture at the top and bottom? Is that DNA or something? Which one is the one that prevents people from being obese??

Also, do you know what the piucture on the right of the person swimming is? Is it soda or something?

Is the one below the alledged soda a person crying?? wow...what does that have to do with obesity...

The way I interpreted it was that the two gene pictures portray the theory that we have "fat" genes and "thin" genes. The top dna picture shows a fat gene which we cannot prove and is believed to be inherited.

From this , I think the bottom DNA picture is meant to mean "less" of a chance of being obese
So the bottom DNA picture should be put in preventing obesity :yep:
Reply 5
king louie
yeah the one crying is comfort eating i think because i think they have squares of chocolate in their hand

Oh lol I didn't realize that was chocolate...thanks
Reply 6
jenna109

The one with the stairs (and the lift if you look at the right of the picture) is telling you to use the stairs instead of the lift.

Latest

Trending

Trending