The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i think prob best contacting the admissions... what did you reject cass for originally???
Reply 2
chose warwick management over cass management, but last week, i see news in my country that wariwck is gonna team up with some low grade college in my country and provide them master course which will down grade the name of warwick in my country so im thking going back to cass
They're not going to be happy about it, but the best you can do is phone them up.
Reply 4
@shanshan..

Hey dude, may i know from which place you are from? I am from India and i had finalised Cass, however, I want to change to warwick because of its reputation...

I am 99.99% confident that i will be going to WBS instead of Cass.. May i know in detail, what prompted you to shift your university?
Reply 5
bhatsunil
@shanshan..

Hey dude, may i know from which place you are from? I am from India and i had finalised Cass, however, I want to change to warwick because of its reputation...

I am 99.99% confident that i will be going to WBS instead of Cass.. May i know in detail, what prompted you to shift your university?

Same name victory win!
Reply 6
I had an offer for Cass's MSc Investment Management which I rejected. However after rejecting it the admission officer told me if I change my mind and there are still place on the course then she can reinstate my offer.
Reply 7
economics and management at oxford is what my friend is going to do! do that instead!
Reply 8
How do you folks feel about paying so much money for these courses? Are you getting scholarships? Or are you funding the study yourselves? Do you think the 19k you'll spend will really be worth it?

Latest

Trending

Trending