The Student Room Group

A Level Maths (Further Maths)

Hi, can anyone please post all the formulaes that are required to remember for all maths/further maths exams?

Please when posting the formulaes post all of them because that's where I am going to learn those formulaes so please post all of them so I don't learn the formulaes partly before the exam! When i say all I mean formulaes for each individual modules - like all the formulaes for C1 or C2 etc.

Thank you..
Try maths forum
Reply 2
Try learning them yourself like everyone else has to!
Reply 3
Why don't you look for yourself? the ones you need to know will be on the specification to learn, and others will be in the formula booklet.
Reply 4
Nobody will waste their time doing this, when you can do it yourself. Plus, most of them are in the formula book and it depends which modules you're doing.
look in the forumale booklet for everything that is given
and everything else you need to learn
:smile:
core 1 & core 2 dont tend to have that muchto remember in my opinion
its core 3 and core 4 that are the worst.
Reply 6
Do lots of past papers and you'll soon pick up formulas you need to learn. If you want a list the specification will probably have that, look on the exam board website, then onto GCE then maths etc etc. If you're doing Further Maths you should have enough common sense to manage that.
Reply 7
I probably could, but it'd take me an hour, and probably wouldn't help you at all.
Reply 8
SoapyDish
Try learning them yourself like everyone else has to!

I would mate if I had the books - I know how to solve exercises I just need the list of the formulaes as I don't have all the books
Reply 9
moody28028
Nobody will waste their time doing this, when you can do it yourself. Plus, most of them are in the formula book and it depends which modules you're doing.

I am not suggesting you to go and search for all the formulaes but I assume that there is a single document containing all the formulaes and if anyone has a document like that please send me if not then at least you could have kindly given me at least an indication of where I can find those formulaes instead of writing what you wrote
http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/mathematics_assess.php

AQA booklet of formulae and statistical tables
Reply 11
vahik92
I would mate if I had the books - I know how to solve exercises I just need the list of the formulaes as I don't have all the books

Go online and look at the specifications. They should tell you what formulas you need to learn.
Reply 12
guys i am not asking you to search the whole internet or look at all the books and write the formulaes out, if you have a single doc or smth containing them all please send me if not than at least tell me where i can find individual formulaes instead of telling me that I should find them myself
Reply 13
abcxyz6666
http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/mathematics_assess.php

AQA booklet of formulae and statistical tables

thank you
Reply 14
CalicoP
Go online and look at the specifications. They should tell you what formulas you need to learn.

thanks

Latest