The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bilalk96
I got offered CS single but it wasn't my first or second choice so I really want to decline. I've emailed to ask if my chances of getting accommodation at LSE halls will be severely diminished if I do decline.

What is the deal with swapping offers for accommodation? read somewhere that if two people willing and both halls agree, it is possible to arrange before term actually starts? is this possible?

If so, looking to swap my room, I am going into first year and have been put into Myddelton wing of Roseberry Hall on a 38 week contract, single room - Carr Saunders was my first choice so would love to swap

Is is possible for us to swap? / if so, would you be interested in this
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by kurofune
wait, what choices did you put? I put Roseberry, Passfield, and Carr Saunders, but I really want Roseberry.

Was wondering what you got an offer for for your accommodation - I have been offered 38 week at Roseberry but would much prefer Passfield or Carr Saunders? might is be possible to arrange a swap?
Original post by looking_for_swap
Was wondering what you got an offer for for your accommodation - I have been offered 38 week at Roseberry but would much prefer Passfield or Carr Saunders? might is be possible to arrange a swap?

Rosebery, sorry.
Reply 3403
Got Roseberry😎😂kinda gassed as I thought it was oversubscribed😂
Original post by looking_for_swap
What is the deal with swapping offers for accommodation? read somewhere that if two people willing and both halls agree, it is possible to arrange before term actually starts? is this possible?

If so, looking to swap my room, I am going into first year and have been put into Myddelton wing of Roseberry Hall on a 38 week contract, single room - Carr Saunders was my first choice so would love to swap

Is is possible for us to swap? / if so, would you be interested in this

How can you tell your offer is for Myddleton Wing and 38 weeks? I got an offer for Roseberry a few weeks back and read the offer details, but it didn't go into much detail other than stating I had been offered a single room.
Original post by Jake10
Got Roseberry😎😂kinda gassed as I thought it was oversubscribed😂

Rosebery is where it's at mate
Original post by Jimm1y
How can you tell your offer is for Myddleton Wing and 38 weeks? I got an offer for Roseberry a few weeks back and read the offer details, but it didn't go into much detail other than stating I had been offered a single room.

It specified it on the email - I presume you will be 30 weeks if it did not say
Reply 3407
Original post by jchap9776
Rosebery is where it's at mate

should be live man
Just curious, but bearing in mind not everyone will get the required grades for their offer, and these people will have booked accommodation, what happens to their rooms? Also is every first year guaranteed accomodation?
Reply 3409
Hi guys, I am currently at the following 2 options for private accomodation, which do you think is better:

Paris Gardens
Therese House
If anyone wants to swap for my single at High Holborn message me. Bankside or Rosebery preferred but maybe others.
Original post by Mhenchoz
If anyone wants to swap for my single at High Holborn message me. Bankside or Rosebery preferred but maybe others.

Hey! I have a Rosebery offer and looking to swap.. interested? Its 38 weeks btw
I have a single en-suite at Sidney Webb House for 50 weeks. Looking to swap out of it to somewhere closer to LSE, or to urbanest kings cross/webminster. Please message me or reply to this post if you'd like to swap. Thanks!
Hi there, any other couples who applied for accommodation through the couples's application? I have a couple's offer of double room for Rosebery 38weeks and we are looking to swap to Bankside 38weeks twin or double or couple's room if possible. Any takers?
Hey there! Hope you're doing good!

If you guys are still looking for accommodation, I'm looking for someone to take over my contract at urbanest St. Pancras for an ensuite room from September 2015 to Sept 2016. You'll be sharing a kitchen and living room with 4 other people. Nice location with great transport links and within walking distance to Russell Square! £269ppw. Please PM me if interested.
Original post by MA97
Got a single at International Hall...anyone want to swap?

Yup I'm interested! If you'd like, I would like to take over your contract. But I don't have a place for offer though.
Original post by fizzabangash
Hello,

You seem to be quite well informed on the subject.

I recently got enrolled at LSE and I wanted to ask if you could recommend some good private halls within 150-180 pounds?

Hey which hall did you get? I don't have an accommodation offer and would like to take over your contract?
Anyone got an offer for LSE accommodation but doesn't want it? I don't have an offer and would happily take over your contract :smile:
Fabric is dead u freshers. Tiger tiger anr penthouse in leicester square is lit on student nights. All the babes is there truss. Also roseberry is looooonnngg
Also any grime lovers going to lse this year respond, i wanna know if i got company

Latest