The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i hate critical thinking too- apparently unis sorta ignore it...true?
They're only exams! Don't stress! LOL Wish that was true...
I haven't started, tbh I'm not that bothered though.
I like to cram the night before =) Or maybe I do that because I'm left no choice =(
Reply 22
noooooooo
cant cope unda pressure
will wither and melt
c0nfus3d
i hate critical thinking too- apparently unis sorta ignore it...true?

We thought so.
But my friend spoke to the guy from Oxford at a UCAS fair day, and he said they actually really like people to have it, they just don't offer based on it.
Who knows, though.
I revised for the first 3 days and then it just turned into this downward spiral :erm:

but I'm planning to go to the library tomorrow :woo:
Reply 25
argh
Reply 26
okay- gonna go now- look over notes for a bit- byeeeeeeeeeee
lozz2601
No to both questions.
What's more worrying is that I'm not really bothered.....

Ditto.
Reply 28
I haven't even thought about it. still april - exams in june. Start the week... day.. night before aha. May be that's why i got an E in geog in Jan. However, that technique did get me AAAC in AS so..
No hahaha,
wont start til next week. got 3 weeks then for poltiics + psychology.
And then 5 weeks for philosophy + history.
sorted i hope
Reply 30
I haven't started yet *sigh*
Not doing any tuesday either cause I plan on going to borders and reading books i cant afford! yay!
LMAO. at least u manz know wen ur exams are. i aint even got my exam timetable yet so i aint even got a clue :frown: has ne 1 else got their exam timetable yet?
Reply 32
thedepressedchild
LMAO. at least u manz know wen ur exams are. i aint even got my exam timetable yet so i aint even got a clue :frown: has ne 1 else got their exam timetable yet?

What subjects are you taking? Which examboards? Which specification? It's easy to find them online on the examboards website
I am getting quite panicky because I have been slacking unbelievably over the past year, and I now need to revise HEAVILY in the next 5 weeks for some subjects which I will honestly get a U in if I sat now (*COUGH* Electronics *COUGH*), and I'm really lacking confidence atm in all subjects :frown:
i.am.lost
I am getting quite panicky because I have been slacking unbelievably over the past year, and I now need to revise HEAVILY in the next 5 weeks for some subjects which I will honestly get a U in if I sat now (*COUGH* Electronics *COUGH*), and I'm really lacking confidence atm in all subjects :frown:

But you got straight A*s at GCSEs. Clearly, that would means you have the brains...Five weeks is plenty of time.
Reply 35
not started :biggrin:
I only have 3 exams - the first one is on the 17th June. My study leave starts on the 14tm May. I'll have plenty of time to revise then - 1 week and a couple of days for one unit is more than enough time :woo:

Latest