The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey coca

In the UK i think there are two universities which I think would accept you regardless of the exams youve taken provided you've fulfilled other requirements.

I'm not 100% sure about either but check yourself about the Royal Veterinary College's Gateway programme and also Nottingham University's veterinary course .. not exactly sure what its called but its aimed at people who do not have the correct subjects to get in to the normal veterinary course directly.

Hope that will be of any help
Reply 21
(DELETED)
(edited 8 years ago)
Coca-Colita

The one at Notts is a bit tricky 'cause if you apply for it and get in, you only spend the 0th year at Notts and then you have to go to Grenada which is not the best choice TBH. If you wanna come back to the UK and set up your own practice here, you only have two attempts to pass some tests (you can imagine what your chances are if the pass rate is like 20% :lolwut:)

Nottingham do a 6 year coure where the whole thing is at nottingham. http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/vet/undergraduate/courses.php?code=016529&page_var=c_det
Reply 23
(DELETED)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 24
As I understand it, If you apply for D104 and get rejected then reapply to D100 you are considered as a new applicant as it is the first time you applied to that particular course

Latest

Trending

Trending