The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lefty_P
I thought he said they want to disrupt life in Britain. Seems to be a misunderstanding. Nevermind.

Ah, hes edited the post :awesome: :shifty:
stormfire
Grow up, and stop trying to get on the pathetic, fashionable "Daily Fail" bandwagon. I stopped taking your post seriously when you attempted to negate a source, by using some infantile stereotype. Let me guess, you wanted to look trendy in front of the leftist crowd? Moron.

Provide a credible-counter argument in future, instead of such drivel.

Trendy and leftist? Haha. I'll have to take your word for that one.

Counter arguement? It doesn't say 'plans', and it doesn't mention 'Mainland Britain'. I'd also say that 'when times are oppertune' also means it's not imminent like the article makes it out to be.

It's not some 'infantile stereotype' it's a reputation gleaned from fact, and if you read the article without blinkers on it's not hard to see, or maybe you just want to look cool in front of the facist boot boys? :rolleyes:
Reply 42
Dozzer_Cufc
''http://www.dailymail.co.uk/''

That was the point that this article could stopped being taken seriously at.

Thats what I thought :biggrin:
Reply 43
Mithra
Ah, hes edited the post :awesome: :shifty:

Good Job Dave, Man
:awesome:
King Pieb
Thats what I thought :biggrin:

In fairness, the Real IRA have stated both that they will continue attacks on soldiers and will begin attacks on the mainland. This is Easter, the time when these statements are always made. Also, the 32CSM Easter Oration on the previous page hints at the same.
Reply 45
stormfire
Grow up, and stop trying to get on the pathetic, fashionable "Daily Fail" bandwagon. I stopped taking your post seriously when you attempted to negate a source, by using some infantile stereotype. Let me guess, you wanted to look trendy in front of the leftist crowd? Moron.

Provide a credible-counter argument in future, instead of such drivel

Er...
Reply 46
Adrian Veidt
Yeah, people are always against the daily mail as if they're like The Sun, which is ridiculous

They pretty much are but worse... it's a tabloid masquerading as a good quality paper, the true plebs of the world always fail to see this. Now, The Sun reports facts too... that doesn't mean that the vast majority of what they say isn't utter pish.
Give 'em Northern Ireland - it's a nothing but a breeding ground for violence anyway. As a Catholic, I haven't been subject to the nicest of circumstances in places like Armagh or Down, though Enniskillen wasn't too bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending