The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah its very fashionable. I love it on guys. I sometimes do it myself but most of my shirts dont button to the neck :frown:
Reply 2
I've never seen girls do it, only guys...
Reply 3
Personally not keen but I think it can look nice on more 'boyish' flat chested figures.
I don't like it but as the above said, it probably looks ok on flat chested people.
Reply 5
This fashion must've completely have bypassed me, I've not noticed it on anyone!
Ive never seen this. It would look totally horrible on me, and on most people with curves and a chest I imagine
Reply 7
uhh... must not have made it to the states yet (which is generally the case)
Pics?
I'm male but I actually do this with shirts now. Do people here think it looks as stupid as my friend does? :p:
Reply 9
oops.
It looks terrible on girls with big boobs. I dont mind it, it can look ok but its not a look id go for personally.
Reply 12
The worst is girls wearing ties, horrendous
Reply 15
gore459
I noticed a lot of girls have been wearing shirts, not mens but designed like them, buttoned right to the top button. Polo shirts as well but not in the chavvy guy way of doing it so with collars down.

What do you guys think about it? Do you think it looks good on women? Or even on guys? Do you do it yourself?

:cool: Yeah its cool for women who wear that kind polo shirt like tops. :woo:
Can look good, but years of compulsory school-top-shirt-button-buttoning have made me allergic to anything with too high a neck :p:
Reply 17
Argh, seeing guys with shirts button right up to the top pisses me off so much. I dont know why, it's just a pet hate haha.
Woah! Not seen anyone wearing top-buttoned tops
I dont like it :P The top button should only be buttoned if your wearing a tie IMO
Seen it on a few people, but not many really. not a great look

Latest