The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

When is too soon?

I had an interview with goldsmiths on the 2nd of april, and at the end was told that they were near the end of the interviewing process, and that I'd find out within a week. That was nearly -two- weeks ago, now.

I know that having the easter weekend in the middle of that period might've slowed things down a little, but at what point should I ring them up and check that the decision definitely hasn't been made yet? I don't want to seem too pushy, but.. well, it's nerve-wracking, isn't it.
Reply 1
If they've said you would find out within a week then there shouldn't be any problem ringing just to ask where they are in their process. If you haven't been lucky this time then it also gives you the chance to ask for constructive advice to be more lucky next time :smile:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Well Goldsmiths has been closed since last Thursday coz of Easter, so that's probably why. I think it's open again today, so maybe wait for a few days and then ring them up if they still haven't replied? I wouldn't worry too much tho, they are quite slow at replying sometimes.

Latest