The Student Room Group
Yeah, psychology is one of the most revision dense subjects, if not the most. Are you on OCR? We have 2 exam papers- 1 on the 15th June, which focuses on Social psychology, Behavioural psychology and Developmental psychology and the 2nd paper on the 22nd, which focuses on the other 3- Bio-psychology, Individual Differentiation and Cognitive psychology. I'm just going to try and study a bit of the topics on the 2nd paper, concentrate on the topics in paper 1 and then come back to it after the 1st psychology exam is over. I try to learn 1/2 studies at once; I wouldn't suggest cramming it all into 1 revision session because you might forget it easily.
i didn't know there was GCSE psychology
Reply 3
Horrible. It was offered as an extra GCSE at my school - one hour a week after school - and consequently most of us are doing pretty badly. To be honest, I'm prioritising other subjects; if I do really badly I can just not list it in my GCSEs, as it was extra! :P But revision wise, I've been reading through the textbook. Not that great ;p
Reply 4
im doing them exams too. but my teacher has just started to teach us about prejudice.. soo im gunna start to do my own revision but dunno what to revise, help please :biggrin:
i'm finding it gud does any1 no any gud 'forgetting' psychology websites
Mex
Horrible. It was offered as an extra GCSE at my school - one hour a week after school - and consequently most of us are doing pretty badly. To be honest, I'm prioritising other subjects; if I do really badly I can just not list it in my GCSEs, as it was extra! :P But revision wise, I've been reading through the textbook. Not that great ;p

nice pic lol:yep: :hahaha::lol: :toofunny:
i find it easier to revise wen i listen to music leona lewis is gud cuz she has a relaxing feel or just listen to relaxation music

Latest

Trending

Trending