The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sam_B
GO SOIL!!

GO SOIL!! *shouts for char* :biggrin:

i wanna do more on plate tectonics and volcanoes...i wanna be like pierce brosnan in dantes peak :wink: :biggrin:

What telling lies and making it all up? giving USGS a bad name?! :biggrin:
Reply 21
LemonLime
What telling lies and making it all up? giving USGS a bad name?! :biggrin:

no, studying volcanoes and looking damn fine in the process :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Sam_B
no, studying volcanoes and looking damn fine in the process :rolleyes:

Surely you can do that now :wink:
Reply 23
LemonLime
Surely you can do that now :wink:

oh i say!

:wink: :biggrin: :rolleyes: hahahaha!
Reply 24
Sam_B
oh i say!

:wink: :biggrin: :rolleyes: hahahaha!

hehe at least u dont wanna be the woman in volcano who falls in the lava :rolleyes:
tdg1986
Well it seems to me that human and physical geography are each completely different at degree to A level. At A level human was about urbanisation, globalisation and things like that wheras now its about social geography (eg, how geographers see ideas of people identity) and historical aspects to geography. Although things like economic geography still exist rather than studying globalisation, you study how people see globalisation and think about whether globalisation exists or is just a myth.

I read that and thought: sounds like sociology. Then you said:

tdg1986
it seems to have turned into sociology

:biggrin: I like sociology so I should be okay! :smile: (Although I do think it's kinda pointless at times :eek: )
Reply 26
lets move this to geog chat people!

and tdg1986, vote physical geography in the poll! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Sam_B
GO SOIL!!

GO SOIL!! *shouts for char* :biggrin:

i wanna do more on plate tectonics and volcanoes...i wanna be like pierce brosnan in dantes peak :wink: :biggrin:
What... are you a tectonics freak like I am?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

awesome!
Reply 28
Sam_B
geography is probably my easiest subject, probably cos i'm so good at it :biggrin:
and modest, too! :rolleyes: u cant asnwer 'is geography easy or hard' bcos its different for everybody, as we're ALL different!

Latest

Trending

Trending