The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:gasp:

I used to really like Weebls-stuff but then it became very stagnant and samey... :frown: That said, with the latest Yell 118 247 advert, I can only see its popularity increasing for the time being.

That's quite excellent, however.
Reply 163
Video isn't quite in sync with the song, but anyway...

I want my artificial hormones and I want them now! My real ones are back with a vengeance and are making my life hell!

Yeah, word of advice to the ladies of the LGBT: if you know your pill is going to run out halfway through a foreign holiday, book the repeat prescription appointment BEFORE you go away. BEFORE!
Dalimyr
Video isn't quite in sync with the song, but anyway...

The front-woman of Nightwish is gorgeous.
Reply 166
Mark Webber finished second in the Chinese GP :love: :woo: Pity Nico Rosberg had a disappointing race, though...he's very cute :yep:
Reply 168
Tim Minchin! :love:
I was Youtubing lots of his songs last night with my brother and his mate. It led on from watching a video explaining homeopathy, which made us simultaneously crack up with laughter and shout angrily.
Reply 171
Haha, that video was pretty good.
Reply 173

:eek: I think I spend way too much time in here :redface:
Reply 175
Dalimyr
Mark Webber finished second in the Chinese GP :love: :woo: Pity Nico Rosberg had a disappointing race, though...he's very cute :yep:

Vettel owns all :mad:
Reply 176
C2H5OH
Zak the spammer... :p:

I does not spam (A)

Looks!!! A duck outside my windows :eek:
Reply 177
Lucy :)
Vettel owns all :mad:

Awww, I like Vettel as well...just not quite as much as those two :p: Vettel's on par with Heikki :smile:
Reply 178
I have just been diagnosed with EB, Eternal Boredom. Cure me plz.
Last time I looked at the Who Posted? chart Imo was ahead of me..

Latest