The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Use the UCAS course search
durham
actually they dont offer media but their combined honours in social sciences offers a very wide range
Lancaster might be good because you pick your main subject (or combined) and you do 2 other minor subjects which you choose later. x
Reply 4
Scottish unis have a system where you can do that :smile:
The Scottish ancients would be a good bet - although you'd have to swap media and communication for Linguistics or English Language. You could study all 3 in your first 2 years and then choose 1 or 2 of them to actually graduate with a degree in. Durham do the combined social science course as someone else has said - again, you'd have to do Linguistics or similar. Lancaster also offer the tripos system like Scotland in your first year.
Reply 6
Thanks so much for all the answers. Not looking at Scotland though as I would like to stay in the UK, preferbaly the North West or North East :smile:
Lancaster you take 3 modules in your first year. One subject may take more than 1 module though, so I can't say whether you could do all 3 of those together, and you go to a normal degree after that. Dropping the other two, or dong a combined honours in two of them. Don't think you can do it in 3.

Keele's incredibly flexible with the courses they can do as well, and are supposed to be great for combined degrees, so it could be worth having a look there too.
Reply 8
Thanks Mr. MadMonkey.
Reply 9
Alex93
Thanks so much for all the answers. Not looking at Scotland though as I would like to stay in the UK, preferbaly the North West or North East :smile:

LOL

I'd recommend Newcastle since the place seems to be full of CS students but I'm not sure they're looking for your type...
Reply 10
Alex93

Amazing! Don't do geography as part of your combined studies :p:
Reply 11
:o:

England

Dont worry, I won't be doing Geography there :p:
Reply 12
Don't forget to take a look at Leeds!
Reply 13
Hmm leads isn't bad too - Thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending