The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

MRes in CSAI - comments needed please

Hi, i am from India and recently got an offer for a place at the Sussex to pursue MRes in Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence. I have planned to pursue a DPhil after this. I am also quite specific about the domain in which i would be pursuing any research and that is - Space applications of AI. So, my dear friends, i would like you to pour in your comments about my choice of course and college and especially about my future placement. As i am pretty new to the profiles of UK universities, i would need your help in deciding whether to take up this offer or not.

Thanks.
:tsr:
Titan
Hi, i am from India and recently got an offer for a place at the Sussex to pursue MRes in Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence. I have planned to pursue a DPhil after this. I am also quite specific about the domain in which i would be pursuing any research and that is - Space applications of AI. So, my dear friends, i would like you to pour in your comments about my choice of course and college and especially about my future placement. As i am pretty new to the profiles of UK universities, i would need your help in deciding whether to take up this offer or not.

Thanks.

Sussex has a very good reputation for AI - I'm currently deciding whether to go there are as undergrad. It's probably one of the best places to go in the UK to study for a masters in AI, although a lot of their research surrounds bioinformatics so I'm not too sure about space applications of AI.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Titan

Thanks.

my brother's doing the MSc in EASy currently (info here ) and really enjoying it. it seems sort of similar but then i don't know much about it!

Latest