The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
Yes I am. I am also rather worried about getting 3 A's. If I work like a dog I should be OK, just a matter of dedication. What school are you from?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
yeh me too. although on the open day they said if you get aab you might get lucky and still get a place. They were quite cheeky to ask or 3a's in my opinion but nevermind.
Reply 3
lol yeah, i keep worrying a lot about the revision i should be doin rather than actually doin the revision!
My insurance is southampton but dosent seem as nice as exeter and i really wanna go to exeter now!
Maybe if we all get AAB we'll get in, woo!!
:p:
Reply 4
I was surprised they wanted 3As as well; can't fully understand that even now. I have Manchester as my Insurance, and it is basically the opposite to Exeter! I hope I get the grades, just need to apply myself, which is easier said than done. We have a load of Old Edwardians there, which may help if push comes to shove. Are you ladies from the South?
Reply 5
south east. what do you mean old edwardians?
Reply 6
I'm from Buckinghamshire so south-ish!!
are u doing the elizabeth course and tudor rebellions by any chance?!
I just sent off my qualification copies today cos they wanted them...have you sent yours off?!
Reply 7
laura7986
I'm from Buckinghamshire so south-ish!!
are u doing the elizabeth course and tudor rebellions by any chance?!
I just sent off my qualification copies today cos they wanted them...have you sent yours off?!

Oh yeh- thanx for reminding me- nearly forgot! lol :smile:
Reply 8
do we have to send our AS's as well or just out GCSE's?
Reply 9
Well in my ucas form i didnt show/give them my AS results but my school said I could send them now so I sent them too 'cept I've lost the actual slip with results so they just wrote a letter for me (my school) saying what they were.I don't have any key skills but was forced to do a CLAIT course last year which was a rubbish IT couse so randomly sent that too! :redface:
Reply 10
A CLAIT course....computer literacy AND information technology

they had to initial the A otherwise no lads would be able to find it!

ha ha ha

the old ones are the best
Reply 11
great joke..wish someone thought of that in my class...CLAIT would have been a lot better!it was rubbish I spent ages trapped in a room doing it and they only passed me on one module..but whatever I though Exeter might like it, might send off a few swimming certificates and stuff as well :p:
Reply 12
did any of you guys get offers from bristol or durham?
Reply 13
i didn't apply to durham but got rejected from bristol, so i hate them now :p: all worked out good in the end now and i'm glad i'll hopefully be going to exeter (fingers crossed) xxxxxx
Reply 14
laura7986
hey!

I've just accepted Exeter as my firm choice and was just wondering if anyone else has and is doing history! Hopefully I'll get there anyway considering they want 3As :mad: !

You'll get 3A's no problem Laura :p:

(I do know her by the way...!)
Reply 15
thanks Sianus!! You'll get your grades too :dito: :dito: so anyway!!!
Reply 16
Oh My God!!!!!
Reply 17
what?
Reply 18
Good Luck everyone, I did history and archaeology there some years ago, tis a great city and a great uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending