The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Schmokie Dragon
Ha ha, I went the wrong way up a one way street!

We are sooo cool! :cool:
IcEmAn911
It gets easier after time! Trust me :P

Good to know :yep:
Reply 62
I failed 8 times. Beat that! :p:
Reply 63
suze0811
I failed 8 times. Beat that! :p:

well my aunt's friend failed 10 times and passed on the 11th attempt!
Reply 64
itzme

Awww, she won. I didn't think anyone would beat me haha!
itzme

How on earth did she manage to fail 1o times! Seriously was it just a confidence thing or was she a very poor driver? :eek:
Reply 66
MalcomNewMoney84
How on earth did she manage to fail 1o times! Seriously was it just a confidence thing or was she a very poor driver? :eek:

I dunno tbh, maybe it's a combination of both :s-smilie: my aunt did not elaborate
Reply 67
1st - Stalled to many times really nervous did most things wrong
2nd - Got dual controlled (never saw car coming towards me as I was turning right)
3rd - Left indicator on passed a junction
4th- Stalled 4 times at a round about in last few mins of test
5th- Was in wrong lane on roundabout

6th is booked - wish me luck :colondollar:
Passed First Time :smile:

good luck for next time!
Reply 69
Almost a 2 year bump. Well played.

Original post by samfa-92
2nd - Got dual controlled (never saw car coming towards me as I was turning right)

I passed 4th time- failed my 1st 3 tests.
Hi I had my second test yesterday n failed 😢. 1st was down to wrong lane at roundabout, 2nd was down toba white van man who cut me up approaching a very busy roundabout causing me to swerve. Never touched the kerb r anything but it I hadn't have moved the white van man would Av hit me!! Only got 2 minors other than that. Booked in yesterday for my 3rd test x
I failed first time with five minors (I think), and one serious for not slowing down when someone on the right hand of the dual carriageway was merging into the left, I was speeding up even further. Second time, I passed with two minors :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by donna1234
Hi I had my second test yesterday n failed ������. 1st was down to wrong lane at roundabout, 2nd was down toba white van man who cut me up approaching a very busy roundabout causing me to swerve. Never touched the kerb r anything but it I hadn't have moved the white van man would Av hit me!! Only got 2 minors other than that. Booked in yesterday for my 3rd test x

Good luck! I had my second test today and failed, when moving off there was no car behind me but the car ahead in the other lane slowed down:frown:. Got my 3rd test booked now
****ing examiners are bunch of retired ******s. **** the law goverment is like a charity organisation, they just take money of people
Reply 75
0 times. Passed 1st time with 1 minor after 19 hours of lessons and no past experience. Those who fail more than 3 times should be permanently banned.
Original post by ATW1
0 times. Passed 1st time with 1 minor after 19 hours of lessons and no past experience. Those who fail more than 3 times should be permanently banned.

Awks because I've failed 4 times..
I failed three times..
missed my fourth test as my horse trampled me and put me in hospital..
fifth time lucky :')!!
Though im not confident ill pass :/
Original post by finefilly96
I failed three times..
missed my fourth test as my horse trampled me and put me in hospital..
fifth time lucky :':wink:!!
Though im not confident ill pass :/

Ouch, 5th time for me too! Have it tomorrow :/
Reply 79
Original post by samfa-92

That's what I failed my first test on, such a stupid thing to fail on!

I can see how someone can fail a lot because it just takes one small lapse of concentration and that's it, you can drive a perfect 35 minutes but it only takes a 10 second bad moment to fail.

I'd like to think that it won't take me so many times to drive just basically half an hour without mistake though!

Latest