Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to drop a stone in a 4 days

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014

I have moderate eating disorder, I become obsessed by food, but I know that I need to lose 1 stone, and then my life will be wonderful. I am dating a very hot guy and he is out of my league, and I know he will like me more when I am thin again. I can feel my stomach when i walk and it makes me want to be sick.

How can I lose weight quickly?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's impossible to lose a stone in 4 days (healthily and probably otherwise)

no it isn't . i lost a stone in a week once, I just dont want to lose weight like that again
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Run for 4 days without stopping, and without any food

Make sure you use the toilet first
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    thats impossible... like actually! if your seeing this guy then obviously your not out of his league!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Please don't try to lose a stone in four days, its just not healthy. And if you're dating the hot guy already then he obviously already likes you!

I have a beautiful face (so ive been told!) but my body just doesnt match up to it. Guys like it, but i also just dont feel comfy with myself being so fat. It cant be impossible, can it? maybe ina* week then? any ideaS?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    One of your legs has gotsta go then.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Cut off your leg? That's got to weigh at least a stone and is about as stupid as trying to lose a stone in 4 days.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdiana91)
    if your seeing this guy then obviously your not out of his league!
    Lol, you got there first
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is impossible. If you lose any weight from crash dieting for a week you will put it straight back on afterwards.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have moderate eating disorder, I become obsessed by food, but I know that I need to lose 1 stone, and then my life will be wonderful. I am dating a very hot guy and he is out of my league, and I know he will like me more when I am thin again. I can feel my stomach when i walk and it makes me want to be sick.

Also this is part of your obsession.

If you actually want to lose weight, do it properly over a slightly longer period of time. Otherwise you'll just look ill, and that's not any better.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have a beautiful face (so ive been told!) but my body just doesnt match up to it. Guys like it, but i also just dont feel comfy with myself being so fat. It cant be impossible, can it? maybe ina* week then? any ideaS?
    u dnt feel comfy? how does that work? surely if ur fat its like a giant hug 24/7
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdiana91)
    thats impossible... like actually! if your seeing this guy then obviously your not out of his league!

Its not impossible! :o:

umm i would NOT recommend this but since your asking sit in a sauna and sweat the weight off. Buy a sweatsuit http://www.sweatsuits.co.uk/ and train in them. They are commonly used by athletes in sports such as wrestling, boxing etc.. where you have to make weight.

Again i really wouldn't recommend it, because he won't be into you for no reason. So think about it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chop a leg off. that'll do it. you may even beat your target!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safin135)
    u dnt feel comfy? how does that work? surely if ur fat its like a giant hug 24/7
    and ur ass is like one big cushion
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safin135)
    :rofl:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, your life will not be wonderful if you lose 1 stone.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    post a pic of yourself maybe??

also, for you to lose a stone so quickly.. you'd have to be of quite a high weight now.. if your like 9 stone or 8 stone already then it's practically impossible... even if you starve yourself! how much do you weigh?

thanks for the one suggestion. i think i oveemphasised how much I want this for this new guy. Its mainly for him, but part of my eating disorder is pretending its not about me, and it takes me a while to realise it is completely about me I want it for me, and I will keep it off after a week, because Ill just keep doing it. reason im asking is because im a waitress and its very easy for me not to eat at work 9when i see all these people eating uuurrrghhhh) but Im scared that ill shake and drop the plates or something, so dont really want to give up food compeltely

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 15, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.